how many holes have you had in your teeth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i had a filling years ago. cant recall which tooth it was as it's white. i have another temporary filling on a tooth which will either need a lot of shit done to it, or possible removal.

i've brushed consistantly since i got teeth all those moons ago. had braces. 8 teeth removed over the years, 4 for braces, then all 4 wisdom teeth. still got these 2 cavities. there's possibly more? who knows. i do know brushing makes no difference. some get cavities, some dont. i also drink fluoridated water, as does everyone in nsw, i think. maybe all of aus? i dunno.

1, think I'm ending up with another. The one I did have ended up splitting my tooth in half and it got infected. So I just got it pulled.

Angela Harlem said:
i had a filling years ago. cant recall which tooth it was as it's white.
yeah, my filling(s?) are white too so i don't know. i know i have at least one, i remember getting that tooth filled vividly. :| i think i technically have one tooth with a filling, but it's been filled twice as the first filling fell out.

but i've made up for it with my gums. my dad has horrible gums and i seem to have inherited them. i got gum surgery two years ago. i really hope i don't have to have it done again any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom