How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I was going to say that 25 disappointed me, was hoping for at least 35. But that felt wrong to say. Until Miroslave popped up.

No shame. I quote from my email on friday with my friend:

Me:

Oooooooooooh, the survey thing is working...

23 booger eaters!

Boooya!

How many did you get?

:beams:

Mirospankerofbrats

My friend

I got 23 and I'm pissed!! I'd barely break a sweat slaughtering 23 kids!! Stupid test. Where's the checkbox for strategy? Where's the checkbox for "No i don't have formal training, but I slapped a blood choke on a jujitsu student... go ask him if he thought I didn't have training"! Where's the check box for hatred of little people that smell like syrup?! ARGH!! Not pleased!

:lol:

No spoken words said:
Great thread, M'Lady Punk.

Thanks. This quiz actually caused me to injure myself the other night. We were taking the test when a discussion of how high I could kick came up. After stating confidently that I could kick really, really high, I gave a demonstration, got maybe a third of the way to where I used to be able to, (used to be able to get to shoulder height) before feeling a painful pulling in my thigh, and the realization struck me that I probably hadn't attempted to kick for height in like 20 years. D'oh!

New Year's resolution - increase flexibility.

Question, how healthy are these kids?

If they have some terminal illness, ADD, or are obese, I can probably take on about 20-25 tops.

If they're your normal, run-of-the-mill children, the number may drop to 15-20. Contrary to popular belief, physical strength really isn't my thing.

They're healthy and have received one day of training AND are not afraid.

Bring.them.on.

:angry:

:lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Question, how healthy are these kids?

If they have some terminal illness, ADD, or are obese, I can probably take on about 20-25 tops.

If they're your normal, run-of-the-mill children, the number may drop to 15-20. Contrary to popular belief, physical strength really isn't my thing.

They're a healthy pack of little bastards. Littler (it's a word now fucko-s), and more bastardly than you.

Diemen said:

I think it's my reach and my willingness to use them as weapons against each other. :up:

My reach is average, but you'd best believe that when it came to using one of these little shits as a weapon, I did not hesitate.

I have a long reach :monkey arms:

I did not hesitate to use them as weapons either. :up:

Yeah, I put that I have a long reach too, because it's not unusual for long sleeves to be too short for me. Obviously, that translates to having the ability to beat the crap out of small children.

It helps me when I box with boys, so I'd assume it translate well into beating little kids up too. :D

:drool:

Miroslava said:
Go wait outside a daycare tomorrow! :hyper:

What an interesting excuse that would make for tardiness.

"Why are you so late?"

"I was at the daycare center"

"You don't have any children, Mike"

"No, I don't, but what I do have is the satisfaction that only comes with living up to what a random survey says about you.....25 up, 25 down."

VintagePunk said:
But wait till it's almost naptime. They'll be good and tired, then. :anyadvantage:

Great thinking! Weak moral compass indeed! :drool:

No spoken words said:
I wonder how many 3 of us could take on at once? At least 75, probably closer to 100.

My bitter friend from above and I decided we could do close to 70 together (not sure how his 23 plus my 23 and the tag team advantage added to 70)... so probably about 100. :hmm:

:steel toe boots:

No spoken words said:

They're a healthy pack of little bastards. Littler (it's a word now fucko-s), and more bastardly than you.

I'm going to cheat and give them polio.

Back
Top Bottom