How many cows do you think McDonald's go through in one day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bear taught me the real truth about Mcdonald's. The answer is zero cows because Mcdonald's food is actually made from humans. That is why their new slogan is something like, "Mcdonalds is in Everyone."

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Well, first you'd have to figure out how many McDonald's burgers can be made out of one cow. Then you'd need to know the average number of customers at McDonald's per day....then you'd have to...oh heck, I have no idea! lol

Billions and Billions?

Oh Waney, you are having WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too much Fun with the Forum lately!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm a veggie, so there!
tongue.gif

Now get your S|aney and your Waney into chat!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

McDonalds: our mad cows are the best.

------------------
You know some songs sound like ones by Frank Sinatra
But there's no place like... NOO YAWK

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
I'm a veggie, so there!
tongue.gif

Now get your S|aney and your Waney into chat!!!!
wink.gif

1: vegetarians are great and I am one too bwahahahahaha.
2: so you are the same Miss Macphisto as in the chat? I thought so and then I thought maybe you were different.
icon24.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

they must go thru an awful lot of cows to make those 'royals with cheese.'

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

[This message has been edited by nellie (edited 02-23-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom