How many CDs do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearl

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I was reading the "name the album you bought" thread, and it got me wondering: how many CDs does everybody have?

I bought three this weekend, bringing my total to just 75.

Last edited:
:ohmy:

Gosh, I have almost none.

Its funny, everytime I buy CDs, my parents ask me, "Oh don't you have enough? Do you actually listen to all of them?" And when I make a birthday or Christmas list, and when people see that I have about 30 CDs listed, they think I'm crazy. But I always say I'm a music freak, and I'll keep adding to the collection.

When we moved I made a list of all my CDs so I would be sure they'd end up in the right order (I don't keep mine in alphabetical order, I do chronological based on when I got it).

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

That's so High Fidelity :wink: :up:

I'm going to need 3 boxes for all the U2 cds alone!

I could try to do it autobiographically but I'm pretty happy with my system. It just makes so much sense to me to put a new CD at the end of the tower instead of having to jumble everything around. Although I do have to do that if I get new CDs from artists I already have, those all stay together (but also in chronological and not alphabetical order). Oh, and U2 has its own little rack.

About 383. :wink:
Not counting singles though (which is probably around 150-200). And no vinyl. And... :reject:

:D

Marty

er. 110. :reject: i feel like such an idiot compared to all the 900s. but it's not bad for only a year&a half. (but this does count burned and singles -- storebought LPs would be a lot less)

Back
Top Bottom