How many CDs do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have very many, perhaps 200. I think only about 30 of those are non-Church (the band) related. ;)

dsmith2904 said:

I could try to do it autobiographically but I'm pretty happy with my system. It just makes so much sense to me to put a new CD at the end of the tower instead of having to jumble everything around. Although I do have to do that if I get new CDs from artists I already have, those all stay together (but also in chronological and not alphabetical order). Oh, and U2 has its own little rack.

LMAO...U2 has their own section in my cd folder, along with extra space for any singles etc that I purchase.

As for collection number, probably 200+ now. I'm very picky about purchasing though...I have to first listen to a couple songs, really like those songs, consider my budget, shop around on e-bay, if no good deals on there go to Best Buy...I'm an absolute pain in the arse!

My collection is not counting the crap cd's I've purchased, since as the legendary rap artist "Skeelo" and "Sugar Ray" LMAO!!!

Pfff....I think I've got about 1200 cds (lots of them crap though that was given to me) and about 500 vinyl albums. It's getting too much, my appartment can't handle it anymore.

I keep mine in a bookcase and they take up two shelves (theres three all up) and they are in alphabetical order. I've probably got around 200 legit cds and 60 burnt ones that I keep in a cd sleeve. I would have a lot more if cds were not so expensive here in Australia and also for the fact that back in 96 when I had about 100 cds, they all got stolen when my home got broken into. A lot of my cds are ones that I have had to re-buy, such as my entire U2 collection and the like....thankfully there are some good cheap cd stores popping up in Australia, like where I was able to pick up October for only 10bux Aussie....some of you have an impressive amount of cds, I would love to take a look sometime:wink:

Back
Top Bottom