How long does it take for antibiotics to work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry your feeling so crappy Meggie.

I had a similiar strep like bug that lasted literally for a good month - I thought it may have been strep as well although it wasnt. My tonsils were so swollen they were touching... "kissing tonsils"...too cute of a name for something so miserable if you ask me! There's a lot of vicious bugs going around this season.

I personally am allergic to augmentin... I hate that stuff. I have to give it to my patients all the time, and even the smell of it makes me want to hurl - I find it very nauseating for the most part with others as well.

Sounds like something you'll just have to wait out - just take care of yourself, take it easy when you can. Keep up with the fuids and sleep as much as you can!! I hope you feel better!

She ls Raging said:

I had a similiar strep like bug that lasted literally for a good month - I thought it may have been strep as well although it wasnt. My tonsils were so swollen they were touching... "kissing tonsils"...too cute of a name for something so miserable if you ask me! There's a lot of vicious bugs going around this season.

:eek: I hope this doesn't last a month. I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out in February, and I don't know if they'll do it if my tonsils are still swollen. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom