How long do fairies live? snakes and fairies ..i wish they were at the bottom of the

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
garden.
they tell me laughter is the best medicine...so maybe this will cure someone. I know I had a chuckle.

My friend's upcoming 40th birthday...a theme?
She is a gifted artist, we all :heart: her reconcilliation waterlilly baby series. Last weekend I ended up at a market and found an old lady with a fairy stall. I bought a glitter-covered fabric flower from her. it has a tiny fairy baby sitting in the centre. Perfect.

So the theme has become, hearts, flowers and fairies.
I shoulda quit on the ideas then eh?

A fairy party!!!!
When my kids got home from school I asked
"Are there 40 and 41 year old fairies?"
My 16 year old replied..."they don't live that long do they?'

Cheeky monkey...but i tink he is right...we'll refrain from flitting around with wings at our age...decorum.
The flowers and fairies had best remain in miniature on top of the heart shaped cake.

Anyway,,,trash and treasure
I was looking on one guys stall and found some carved letters. he had a "t" and an "o"(almost my son's name) but then I found on another table....a "u" and a "2".
He doesn't know who made them, $1 each. I snaffled up the u and 2....for my music room...when I build it!!!plan ahead i say.

btw...that same 16 year old did his first recording last night. he is studying music at school and has to submit a song he wrote and recorded. It's a rather basic 12 bar blues piece, he programmed the drums:silent: and played bass , rhythm and lead......bit rough, he's not a natural born muso....but it's his first:heart: a milestone.

I'll get back to you about the snakes...but it has been wild here lately. me and this red-belly black snake are having a territorial dispute and believe it or not, he is a lot more deadly than me. he is an aggro one, tough guy. My friend from the soccer club who died a few of months ago was our local Wildlife rescue "reptile man" No one has come forward with the skills to replace him. I am not going to try and relocate this snake by myself.It is so terribly dry here at the moment, the water in my fishpond is the only puddle for miles. I know the poor fellow is just thirsty,,,but

Attachments

• rock003.jpg
    rock003.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 23
not sure when i'll be back, so.........

just after we had a spider, creepy crawlie topic here (aurora's one) in typical fashion....Monty Python reappeared, bigger and glossier and smarter than ever.
He is acroos the path to my room in this pic. he always hangs around my room or in the chhok pen harrassing my poor chook.
I do love him, bu the still gives me a start when i first seehim. You just never know where he is. He came throught the window and and acrross the stove where I was cooking one night a few years ago. He was a lot smaller then. it is the only time I have touched him and boy did he feel strong.
I love me critters.

Attachments

• monty pathon.jpg
    monty pathon.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom