How long...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[COLOR=royal blue]...does it take for an eyebrow hair to grow back? I had a little motor skills issue this morning and I mis-tweezed. I'm uneven. But if I try to even out on the other side I will end up with a smooth forehead before you know it. I am not about to become a seal. My lopsidedness bothers me...

:lol: Don't tell any of my friends you caught me thinking like a girl :der:
[/COLOR]

God, I did that once...I was missing about 40% of an eyebrow...:crack:

Well, it wasn't exactly fast growing back, but it didn't take toooooooo long......:(

Have you tried using an eyebrow pencil to help fill it in? Or is it obvious?

Remember that one "Seinfeld" where they drew those hideous, evil eyebrows on Uncle Leo??? :lmao:

Bonochick said:

Remember that one "Seinfeld" where they drew those hideous, evil eyebrows on Uncle Leo??? :lmao:

:lol: :lol: :lmao: YESSSSSS

I don't know if we have one of those pencils..

i think it depends on how fast your hair grows. if it grows fast, maybe a week or so. shouldnt take too long. i have to wax or tweeze mine once every two weeks because i'll end up looking like helga the unibrowed chick from the 'hey arnold' cartoon if i dont.

Last edited:
icelle said:
i think it depends on how fast your hair grows. if it grows fast, maybe a week or so. shouldnt take too long. i have to wax or tweeze mine once every two weeks because i'll end up looking like helga the unibrowed chick from the 'hey arnold' cartoon if i dont.

:lol: :lol: I think I have a disease...isn't there something wrong with you if you're compelled to like KEEP pulling hair out of your head or face?

just be thankful you're not a Nubian slave chariot driver back in Ancient Egypt...ouch! that's gotta hurt. ( someone's readig a wilbur smith book, all sortsa faskinating details)
My older sister refused to let me start high school unless I shaved my legs and she plucked my eyebrows...."the first time"what an ordeal. Waaaaaaaay back then she made them uneven...I blame her!!!symmetry =beauty imho
good luck.
ps: a lady I used to work for shaved her brows and drew them on...PLEASE don't do that!!

freaky but true

If you drink alcohol the next morning your eyebrows will have grown back at a faster rate than if you hadn't drank the night before. :|

I'm serious. :drunk: :uhoh:

ghetofabu said:
I have no idea but it is funny. Sorry I don't mean to laugh at your plight but :lol:

:lol: no I know, it's OK. It's like a "Full House" mega tragedy :lol:

o_O WTF Olive :lol: :eyebrow: :laugh:

icelle said:
i have to wax or tweeze mine once every two weeks because i'll end up looking like helga the unibrowed chick from the 'hey arnold' cartoon if i dont.
me too. the hairs in between my brows grow back faster than the rest, though. so, i get my eyebrows waxed like once every 5-6 weeks. when hair grows in between my brows before then, i use my facial hair cream remover (like nair for your face). i wouldn't trust myself with a messy cream to define my brows! :no:

mona, i'll put it to you this way. i got my brows waxed right before christmas, and i'm just now noticing a few stray hairs that are growing back. :ohmy:

nbcrusader said:

As in, your eyebrows will grow out before you have grandkids...

Okay, I admit it wasn't that funny

:reject:

:der: OOOOH.

HAHA I thought you thought I was an old woman!! :lol: I get it

Back
Top Bottom