how is pizza hut still alive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
pizza-hut.jpg

every time i see a pizza hut...it's empty.

last time i had one of their pies(which has to be...4 years ago-senior badminton team year end party in high school:tsk: ) it was some dough wrapped around grease and cheese:no:

i don't understand how they survive. i've seen nothing but empty outlets throughout north america in the last 2 years.

That pic looks like it is from the game crazy taxi.

The last pie I had was from Papa Johns I think.

btw kobi you have a PM disertation. :sexywink: :D

high school badminton pizza parties are quite random.

you seem oddly vexed about this kobesan.

it's even more random that i was involved. we were all such swell kids.

Screaming Flower said:
you seem oddly vexed about this kobesan.

it has been bugging me for awhile. it's got me wrapped up in quite the conundrum.

The Hut in my town is usually hoppin' - of course, that could be because it's about the only place in town to eat. I the restaurant here makes most of its money on carry-out. I've noticed that the people in the dorms at my college that hardly anybody orders delivery from Pizza Hut. Most people prefer Papa John's (my personal fav!:drool:) or Domino's.

kobe you still are a swell kid. i shall make you a slant map to the nearest pizza hut

i used to eat papa john's in college too much.

My husband and I don't eat at Pizza Slut anymore. Their pizzas are so greasy that we've both gotten diarrhea after eating them, and not just on one isolated occasion. We prefer Little Caesar's or Mazzio's.

Domino's is my fave, but I love Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut is also where John and I had our first date after we met in real life. :D

AdamsMango said:
I like papa johns. Pizza hut is too greasy. But La Rosas is the only other pizza place the delivers here besides pizza hut. so I get pizza hut anyway

Hey now, some of us like the Pizza Hut Pan Pizzas--greased so heavily that the bottom of the pizza comes out fried.

But for hand-tossed pizzas, Papa John's is much better. Plus you get those pepperoncini peppers on the side.

Re: mmm pizza

u2er said:
i LIKE pizza hut. :| little caesar's and dominoes are better though.

Good God. I grew up in Michigan, so I think I can fairly say that Little Caesars and Domino's stink.

Little Caesars' Crazy Bread is great, though.

Re: Re: mmm pizza

speedracer said:

Good God. I grew up in Michigan, so I think I can fairly say that Little Caesars and Domino's stink.

What does living in Michigan have to do with it? :scratch: I've lived here my whole life, and I :heart: Little Caeser's and Domino's!

Though the Little Caeser's in my hometown was closed down because of bug problems. :huh:

I do enjoy their pizza, but it is terribly expensive when buying more than one. That is what I think is hurting them.

Melon

[color=royal blue]Anyone remember Pizza Head?

He was like Mr Bill reincarnated as a slice of pizza..
[/color]

Bonochick:

I was referring to the fact that Domino's and Little Caesars are both based in Michigan.

Melon:

I was born in Dearborn, then lived in Sterling Heights, then West Bloomfield.

speedracer said:
Bonochick:

I was referring to the fact that Domino's and Little Caesars are both based in Michigan.

Melon:

Ahhhh!!!!

My cousin and her husband live in Sterling Heights...we just visited them a couple weeks ago. :)

speedracer said:

Very interesting. We all depart Michigan someday, though, don't we? ;) I'm moving to Boston very soon...

Melon

I hate all the major pizza chains, it's all dough and the sauce is just tomato paste, how dreadful, I go for super thin crust (hopefully done in a brick oven) with a sauce that is more like marinara, pepperoni, mushrooms (not that happy kind) and fresh garlic make fine toppings, oh, and it needs to be real mozzerella cheese (preferably mixed with real parmesan and romano cheeses), there are very few places outside of the New York/ New Jersey area that make this, so now that I live in Virginia, I usually make it myself, blah to all that other crap :angry:

Back
Top Bottom