How is a Destiny Child's Live Show - 2005?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, they're not breaking up until after the tour is done.

And I'm ashamed to say, but I was bored the other night and watched "The Diary of Destiny's Child" on Mtv. It only showed small pieces of the tour, but it looked like a worthy show if it's not too expensive. Lots of coming up through the floor of the stage-type dramatics and dancing and costume changes and whatnot. I'd say you should go if you want.

Last edited:
Rooster, I realize your hatred of candy music. But I think your unfairly biased against it. I listen to mostly "indie" music...with the exceptions of Radiohead, U2, and whatever.

There IS merit is some of Destiny Child's music. I'm not about to go and buy a record, but I can appreciate the ass-shaking catchiness of a lot of their songs.
I mean, Crazy in Love (beyonce) is a pretty damn good tune, no mistake.

I will further ruin my credibility by saying that I like Toxicity by Britany Spears. I'd rather listen to Elliott Smith...but I don't feel a need to turn off the radio if that song comes on. Whether the credit goes to her or her song-writers, is another question

HeartlandGirl said:
Yeah, they're not breaking up until after the tour is done.

And I'm ashamed to say, but I was bored the other night and watched "The Diary of Destiny's Child" on Mtv. It only showed small pieces of the tour, but it looked like a worthy show if it's not too expensive. Lots of coming up through the floor of the stage-type dramatics and dancing and costume changes and whatnot. I'd say you should go if you want.

Thats what I was curious about.

I love Crazy in Love.... the best song from Beyonce, evah!

Don't be ashamed of your boredom! I watch a ton of junk out of boredom!

Last edited:
Flying FuManchu said:
Destiny's Child is coming to town and I'm considering going to the show next month when they come to town. How is the show itself. Entertaining? Lots of pyros and dancing? Acappella? What goes on?

Screw Destiny's Child. Go see En Vogue instead. Luckily, they're not touring and probably not together anymore. That way you'll spare yourself a couple hours of hell.

Back
Top Bottom