|05-01-2003, 07:54 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2001
Local Time: 03:36 AM
how influenced r u by the preponderance of errors, misinformation and speculation on
vlad the impaler?__________________
well then, which of the following statements are accurate?
1. vlad was associated in romanian legend and folklore with vampires.
2. vlad's wife was named elizabeta.
3. vlad's wife committed suicide because she thought vlad had been killed in battle.
4. vlad was technically a vampire because he dipped bread in the blood of his victims and ate it.
5. vlad the impaler's body is buried in the monastery at snagov.
6. bram stoker based his vampire count dracula on vlad the impaler.
7. bram stoker did extensive research on vlad the impaler.
8. vlad's fortress at poenari was stoker's inspiration for castle dracula.
9. stoker selected vlad as his source because he (vlad) was born in transylvania.
10. bram stoker decided to use the wooden stake as a means of destroying vampires because he knew of vlad's reputation for impaling his enemies.
if you deserve it you get a bottle o'blood
|05-01-2003, 12:00 PM||#4|
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Join Date: Mar 2002
Local Time: 08:36 PM
i think none of them are correct
i really have no clue...i'm not up on my historical transylvanians
|05-01-2003, 02:03 PM||#6|
Blue Crack Addict
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Local Time: 06:36 PM
was not Vlad in one of the glorious riligious wars?
one more in a long line of killers for God.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|