"How I Met Your Mother"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Best comedy IMO!

cast_red_chair.jpg

If you haven't see this show before, give a shot.
I actually believe that it's even better than "Friends".

Btw, if you can catch the "Let's go to the mall" episode.....:lol:

285.hw.mt.mthr.cobie.112006.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
The few times I've caught this I've liked it.

:up:

If this show existed to help reboot Neil Patrick Harris's career, than job well done. This and 'Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.'

I recently watched the first season on DVD, and there's a lot to like about it, but there are a few things that bug me. I don't like Ted very much (or maybe the actor playing him).

But I love Alyson Hannigan and Neil Patrick Harris.

corianderstem said:
I don't like Ted very much (or maybe the actor playing him).
To me, it's as if Ted is almost a secondary character and it's the rest of the cast that's holding it together. This show has grown on me, though. I love the Price Is Right episode!

"At the mall havin' fun is what - it's - all - aboat!" :cool:

I've seen the ad for this several times but never bothered to check it out. Man, I recognize most of those people in that picture... Allyson Hannigan, the guy from Freaks & Geeks, Doogie Howser.. and the other 2 look familiar too!

neil patrick harris is awesome in comedy. starship troopers, anyone? :lol:

i love this show. i can never remember to watch it regularly. i'll just end up buying it on dvd, i hope.

Angela Harlem said:
neil patrick harris is awesome in comedy. starship troopers, anyone? :lol:

i love this show. i can never remember to watch it regularly. i'll just end up buying it on dvd, i hope.

I'll probably rent it.

I looked it up on wikipedia, which is funny since I never really "knew" the concept - like I said, I've only really seen a handful of episodes so I knew he was telling his kids stories but I never knew the full picture.

corianderstem said:
Pssst, Khan - it came out last week! I just got done watching it, thanks to Netflix.
they must've pushed the release date up! either that, or i was confusing it with another dvd. i could've sworn it was coming out in december! plus i even checked fye last week for the hell of it and they didn't have it. oh well, i know what i'm putting on my christmas list!

Back
Top Bottom