How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone else watch this wonderful comedy?

I watch it now religiously (right after King of Queens which is also excellent).

Best move that the producers did was casting Doogie Howser as a potty mouthed giggilo. It is hysterical hearing anything profain coming out of his mouth - makes it so much better that it comes from Neil Patrick Harris.

Beav, check it out...Mondays @ 8:30pm, channel 2.

Doogie Howser is constantly trying to pick up chix and get everyone drunk....:yes:

It's Monday - you know what's on tv tonight !!!

PS, for any fans of How I Met Your Mother, if you enjoy NPH (Neil Patrick Harris to those in the know:wink: ), he has a significantly large cameo in the movie Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. He plays himself and is sooo "Not PC" that it puts his character on the tv show to shame.

I will not post anything from the movie here, but let's just say Doogie is an utter maniac in this movie. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I thought NPH was hilarious in Harold and Kumar. Just didn't think the movie was as funny as it was built up to be.

HelloAngel said:
I thought NPH was hilarious in Harold and Kumar. Just didn't think the movie was as funny as it was built up to be.

That movie was worth the price of admission to just watch NPH mention "fur burgers" and hump the back seat of the car.

I liked Neil Patrick Harris a lot in 'Stark Raving Mad' with Tony Shalhoub.

That was a show that got cancelled a bit too quickly.

Anyway, I don't think we're going to get this particular show for a few years at least, but it does sound promising. Plus Alyson Hannigan's in it.

Back
Top Bottom