How does it Feeeeeeeeeeel.....to DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I am jealous! :madspit: :wink:

love_u2_adam said:

there creapy but they work for me...im not lonely any more.......:reject: sorry

The last one I got said that the phone would ring in 7 minutes, and it would be "my true love." It didn't work. :sad:

sami0201 said:
Ok LNOB: we had to do this lab thing bla bla bla and then the first question is
Based on the molar mass of Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, calculate the moles of the salt (the copper thing)

But what is the molar mass of it? :confused: :banghead: Like I know I have to do a mole conversion, but I don't think the molar mass is just adding the Cu+S+5H20 because then my answer would be 1 :huh:

First off state that the way in which humans try and understand the universe and the matter from which it is made up is innately flawed.

Much like other more antiquated notions science is a purely synthetic field of study.

Therefore the answer to the question at hand could be a huge range of things that includes both the ridiculous and the sublime.

(What I've wrote above is why my teachers had a distinct distaste for me)

:wink:

VertigoGal said:

bonne chance! :wink:

maintenant, on etudie les pronoms objets, me te le/lui nous vous les/leur...pas trop difficle je pense. tu prends francais 2?

ZD :hmm: :hmm:

Merci :hug:

Oui, je prends francais 2.

*goes back to english for a sec*

What chapter are you in?

biology is far better than chemisty in my opinion. still although I believe most of what I learn, it only depresses me and I can't see how it does anything other than contribute to my general knowledge or whatever.

I told my science teacher that what she's taught us about cloning essentially disproves the notion of a "soul"....not that I don't believe it, but like I said, depressing. :wink: I don't think she likes me...

VertigoGal said:

maintenant, on etudie les pronoms objets, me te le/lui nous vous les/leur...pas trop difficle je pense. tu prends francais 2?

*still in english*

I learned that in 6th grade :) :wink:

LikeNoOneBefore said:
^^^^ Hrrmm...the molar mass should be the mass number of all the elements added together, I think. That's odd if it comes out to 1.

Yeah that's what I would think it was....but then to convert to moles you have to do 1mol/amount of grams in the substance which would be the molar mass :huh: It doesn't come out right

I should hand in what ZD wrote :lmao:

VertigoGal said:
biology is far better than chemisty in my opinion. still although I believe most of what I learn, it only depresses me and I can't see how it does anything other than contribute to my general knowledge or whatever.

I told my science teacher that what she's taught us about cloning essentially disproves the notion of a "soul"....not that I don't believe it, but like I said, depressing. :wink: I don't think she likes me...

Last year we were learning something really pointless in Bio and I asked my teacher "Why do we have to learn this if it's pointless and we'll just forget it in 2 weeks"

I kinda got in trouble for asking that :lmao:

circa1992 said:

*still in english*

I learned that in 6th grade :) :wink:

yeah me too (well 7th actually)...the cirriculum is so redundant it's not even funny. for gods sake its like all the jeunes francais do is aller au cine/au cafe. thats like all they teach us anyway

we're on lesson 15 I think

ZD...:hmm: would you still love me if I told you I don't like coffee (other than coffee ice cream, lol) :sad:

sami0201 said:

I should hand in what ZD wrote :lmao:

And if they try and say you're wrong to do so, I will email you a thesis detailing each and every one of my well grounded and mean tested beliefs.

VertigoGal said:

yeah me too (well 7th actually)...the cirriculum is so redundant it's not even funny. for gods sake its like all the jeunes francais do is aller au cine/au cafe. thats like all they teach us anyway

we're on lesson 15 I think

Ohhh...I'm on chapter 11

VertigoGal said:

ZD...:hmm: would you still love me if I told you I don't like coffee (other than coffee ice cream, lol) :sad:

How about tea?

How about I change the legal drinking in your wonderful country?

:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom