How do you usually prepare for the work week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
What I mean is, what do you do Sunday afternoon/evening with the weekend winding to a close and the work week starting the next day? I like to barbeque and have a glass of cabernet. I actually like Sunday evening. I feel really calm and I like to enjoy the sunset.

hmm. I try to get to bed a bit earlier than I did the night before. umm, except that didnt't work last night. :yawn: bother!

seriously tho, I like to organize my perpetual clutter and make a list of what I want to accomplish next week, so I don't wake up Monday morning feeling like it's already spinning out of control.

Drinking, smoking, and complaining about life while listening to britpop (usually oasis or pulp) on a small balcony overlooking a grocery store parking lot. :tsk:

jkayet said:
Drinking, smoking, and complaining about life while listening to britpop (usually oasis or pulp) on a small balcony overlooking a grocery store parking lot. :tsk:

I do this and also usually have an emotional breakdown. :sad: :scream: :|

I chill out and watch TV on Sunday nights. Monday morning, I leave for work a little early so I can just take a ride and crank U2.

wish I could do that Pubbie! Usually I'm:

• ironing clothes for the week
    making lunches for the week
    making lists for the week
    trying to gear down/psych up for the week
    TRYING to enjoy the sunset (my fave time of day!)
    trying to get a decent's night's sleep without 100 work-related things in my brain that I know I'll have to do that week! (I'm constantly busy at my job)

whoever said 'Sunday is a day of rest', didn't live my life! :)

Funny you should mention this pub crawler. We have just had the Queen's birthday long weekend in Australia. It flew by so quickly and I realised at the end of it my hub spent almost the whole time working at home. I think trying to make a moment to just chill is important(perhaps especially as you get older) So I like your plan, it's a good one.
So is your signature:)

cheers

Back
Top Bottom