How Do You Use the Telephone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How Do You Use the Telephone? (You May Choose More Than One Option)

• Telephone on left ear

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Telephone on right ear

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Speaker phone / internet microphone

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Don’t ever get off the internet so I cant use the phone

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I have no mates to phone

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Brindle powered telepathy

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
I forgot, Im left eared.

It really didnt matter how much Sir Joh f#$ked up the education system by beating left handers into being right handers. I may well now be right handed, but Im left eared. So there. :angry:

Left ear, usually my mobile since I'm too lazy to disconnect and reconnect just to use the landline. Damn snailband!

Plus left ear, because I'm right-side retarded. :wink:

I voted for the left ear thing

I also use my nokia for light (it glows in the dark), when im knitting in the garden after midnight

It's no joke, on this Dutch University's website one can get a "How To.." manual on the use of the phones there... It's simple, follow step 1 (stap 1) through step 3 (stap 3)..

www(DOT)rug.nl/ufb/logistiek/post/instructie/telefoon/instructies/zelfbellen/index

sorry Beli, for not being really helpful to this thread/poll - I now realise... :wink:

klappie said:

www(DOT)rug.nl/ufb/logistiek/
post/instructie/telefoon/instructies/zelfbellen/index

sorry Beli, for not being really helpful to this thread/poll - I now realise... :wink:

Crack up! I cant read Dutch (lord only knows why when Dutch really seems to be the second language of Interference) but I can follow the pictures. Thanks. That was helpful actually.

Gorram Tomer's alien is getting dressed a little more, I mean comeon its like watching a striptease in reverse - wheres the fun!

And to show that im on topic, I voted bindle or whatever the hell it was.

you havebnt followed it have you

you should go to IO

more people seem to have trouble with that :slant:

I :heart: the phone. I've been talking for hours every night lately...though I had to cut down to just a couple hours last night. Damn cold...damn sore throat. :mad:

I use the phone so much (desk and cell) that both ears get a workout.

I use headsets on occasion, but generally am not fond of them.

Back
Top Bottom