How do you store your Tracks cds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Did you take them out of the big box thing? I noticed that they have that sticky snot-like stuff on them, so removing them won't mess up the box thing. But they don't have Brucey-baby written on the spines.

You see, I have to rearrange my cds because I have too many for the storage that I have. So I need to rearrange them to figure out how much storage I need. So I want my Tracks discs in with the other discs. See?

BTW, does anybody want Los Lonely Boys? I bought it because I liked the single, but the record doesn't do much for me anymore. Let me know if you want it.

I keep them in the box which is annoying but I'm a dork anyway. :der: But I copyed the songs that I like the most to my computer so I can listen to them whenever I damn want. :yes:

martha said:

BTW, does anybody want Los Lonely Boys? I bought it because I liked the single, but the record doesn't do much for me anymore. Let me know if you want it.

Sure, I'm game. Thanks a lot, I could burn you a copy of just about anything I have if you'd like something in return. No rare live shows or anything, but still I can try. :)

jasonccash@yahoo.com

I have not tracks, either. I just have 18 Tracks. It suits me fine, to be honest. I have every other official release though, like a good puppet... er listener. :wink:

TheBrazilianFly said:
I keep them in the box which is annoying but I'm a dork anyway. :der: But I copyed the songs that I like the most to my computer so I can listen to them whenever I damn want. :yes:

Are you me? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom