How do you sleep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
On your back? your side? eyes wide open? eyes wide shut?

i sleep on my side

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

in a bed.
no umm...
to fall asleep i have to be on my right side, but i always wake up on my left side...wtf?
confused.gif

I sleep on my side too. Doesnt matter which side, but usually the right.

On my side. It used to always be my right side, but I seem to have gotten attached to sleeping on my left side in the past few months.

Fetal position for the longest time... but now I have to sleep on my side, facing the door... just in case.

------------------
"Don't let the world bring you down
Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.
Remember why you came and while you're alive
experience the warmth before you grow old."
-- Incubus: The Warmth

SlipStream Soul

OK, IM weird, I sleep on my stomach with no pillow. Its there, but I just dont use it, its scrunched up above my head. I cannot sleep on my back. My dreams get too weird!

Originally posted by J-Tree
"Fetal position for the longest time... but now I have to sleep on my side, facing the door... just in case."

LMAO - In case of what!?#

I am allowed to sleep wherever in the bed the cats allow me. So mostly face down smashed by two monster cats with attitude.

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

Usually on my side, sometimes my stomach. But I have a tendency to roll around a lot--one time I woke up turned completey around (with my head where my feet usually are).

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

not usually on my back. curled up on either side with my teddy bear.
eek.gif
*can't believe she just admited that*

Well, it really depends. Should I happen to not be alone. I sleep on my left side and like to be spooned.

HOWEVER- I generally sleep at an angle (so my bedhog cat can have his share), flat on my back with both arms up over my head.

So does no one sleep on their back? I don't either, it's impossible to fall asleep that way. I am on my side with a pillow parallel to my body on my right side. I can't sleep on my stomach because my hip bone hits the bed weird and makes crunching noises. ghh. zonelistener, I often do the one leg in, one leg out thing too for the same reason. And as much as I try to remember the position I'm in when I wake up...I never can.

If I take a nap on my couch I fall asleep on my back. If I'm in bed, on my side.

------------------
Me3

I find that when I sleep on my back, I end up getting lung congestion and such and get sick... so normally I sleep on my right side, sometimes my left, rarely on my stomach cuz my neck is all fucked up and so my head can only face the one way comfortably if Im like that... I generally go to bed and dont get to sleep for like 3 hours, so 11=1 or 2... and then getting up at 6:30... that might explain the sickness... hmm... Lousy sleep... lackthereof rather... sleep is good... very very good....

Originally posted by zonelistener:
One leg under the sheets, one leg out (temperature control).

Yep, I do that too!

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

Back
Top Bottom