how do i put up requests?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi... we've actually covered both of those ideas already.

RE: Poll forum
Originally posted by Elvis:
First off...
I'm a busy guy Keep in mind..
Elvis' are people too.?

The fact that I said NO to the idea doesn't mean I think it's a bad idea. It just means, that at this time I will not be adding it as either I don't find the demand, or I don't feel it to be a priority right now.

We are currently in a phase of overhauling Interference.com and the forum - yes folks... we WILL be getting new forum software that will BLOW YOU AWAY. To be blunt, it's going to be fuckin' amazing and make this place look like it's from the Ice Age. The transition is taking A LOT of my time, as well as others - we now have over 50 people actively working on the new Interference.com. When the new site and forum launches, you'll see that many forums will remain the same, and there will be a few changes and additions also. I'd rather not go into details at this point, so please don't ask - I like to keep the stages of development of my projects pretty close to the chest. Respect that I promise everything we're working on will only benefit the U2 community.

After reading this Rufus, I hope you understand that I wasn't attempting to be rude to you, but I also do not feel the need (nor have the time) to justify every answer (yes or no) I give with a full reason. It's usually just a basic supply/demand type thing, timing, priority, etc.

Stick around though, a polls section/forum IS part of the plan, and will be implemented in the new site. When I do not know! It's not a new idea, but the demand is not there yet.

And as for avatars, they will in fact be included in the new forum.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom