How do I join a clique?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
I hear nothing but good things about these cliques, so what is the formal way to join one? I'm kind of new here, well not really I joined a while ago, but I was never to able to get into a clique then and I guess I felt unwanted. So I wanna change that this time around.

So do I need to be a premium member for this? I suppose private messaging is critical for being in a clique, to talk about people behind their backs. I guess the few dollars or so it costs isnt too much to pay for some friends and segregation.

Also is there like a formal rush process like at frats and sororities? So I can see which one I'd want to be in and which one would want me (if any)? Maybe some good hazing as well until I am fully accepted. I am prepared to make that sacrifice.

Well anyway just let me know how I can join, and then who to like and who to ignore and then maybe I will get a lot of replies to my posts from now on. Thanks and take care.

Depends on what kind of clique you want.

Music clique?

Want to makeout with band members of U2 clique?

Messed up in the head clique?

Interference has all these and more to offer. I think Cujo is a member of all 3 of those cliques.

cujo is definetly a member of all three of those. there are a few others. you could join the io clique if you want.

oh dear...we're all going to get this thread closed and all get bannished from interference now...

Yeah, I'm not really sure what all the cliques are out there right now, so if I could get some details that would be good. The only way you find out is by asking right? I'm excited, like I'm about to set off on some new fantastic journey.

I like to think that I am a clique unto myself.

If I belonged to a clique...hmmmm. Maybe me, HeadsonSticks, and Gickies constitute one because I think they're the only people who read my journal regularly.

loser.gif

See this is what I'm tallking about, a clique has taken over this thread and now I won't get a valid response. Hmm, maybe this is part of the hazing, in order to become part of a clique, first your threads have to become "cliqued".

So which clique is this? :scratch: I thought it was just people replying to your thread.

I dont believe there is a valid response to your question. :shrug:

Chizip said:
now I won't get a valid response.

What kind of response are you looking for? :scratch:

It takes time to get to know everyone, and of course there are going to people who get along better than others. And yes, cliques do exist here...but I think sometimes people make too much of them. Just reply to topics that interest you or start topics that interest you and there is bound to be at least one other person who feels the same way.

"Friendship is born with the words 'Hey me too!'"

cliques are all that matter.

the people i talk to on a relatively regular basis may appear as my friends, but truth be told i couldnt care less about them.

ok, fine. that isnt true.

but.

well come on.

cliques are awesome. and that IS the truth.

cliques suck. i like talking to everyone. not everony likes talking to me though...

Back
Top Bottom