How did you meet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/fiancee???

My mum and dad met in a taxi my dad jumped out when my mum got out and asked her what her name was- she lied tho cus she didnt have a clue who he was lol- and then they started dating cus he got her fone no. aaaaw!!! :heart:

So how did you meet?? :eyebrow: :yes: :D

Lara Mullen said:
your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/fiancee???

My mum and dad met in a taxi my dad jumped out when my mum got out and asked her what her name was- she lied tho cus she didnt have a clue who he was lol- and then they started dating cus he got her fone no. aaaaw!!! :heart:

So how did you meet?? :eyebrow: :yes: :D

i will let you know as soon as i know myself

LOL me neither thats y i had to use my mum and dad :rolleyes: :p

miss my baby

I met daafish at the dance ballroom where he works :sexywink:
He asked me to dance a couple times.. we did a hot merengue and then he asked me out to a salsa club. :heart: :love: :heart:

There's a longer version of the story Here if anyone cares.

Aaw dont be sad single people dont be sad :(

I am single now but will have a b/f v.soon- *going on a date with dave eeeeeee* but ill b single for a wee while cus im going to dub then hes going to Galway

i wanna go to galway :sad:

My boyfriend and I met in highschool, but he was a band/math nerd and I was a "popular" girl, so we didn't really associate with each other much - altho we had a mutual best friend.

We started hanging out more in college once both of us matured.

I met my most important ex girlfriend on the train. It was great. She was with some friends, me alone, still a boy then... she kind of got up to order the luggage, I could enjoy her looks. I talked to her friends and joked with them, but not with her, she was the most beautiful and sitting beside me. It was a night train, so when everyone was sleeping I started to caress her hand. She woke up, didn?t slap me but caressed back and her first words to me was if I wanted to go to a private room. We went to many other places, too...:cute:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
I wanted to go to a private room. We went to many other places, too...:cute:

:shocked: what kind of places??? :eyebrow: :ohmy:

I met drgn in a chat room about 5 years ago. We met in real life a little over 2 years ago...we've since seen each other an additional 3 times. It's weird...I've known him for 5 years, but we've actually only spent a little over a month total actually together...the rest of time, all we have are letters, phones, and the Internet. You really get to know a person well.

But................I still can't wait until one of us can move so we can be together!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
I met drgn in a chat room about 5 years ago. We met in real life a little over 2 years ago...we've since seen each other an additional 4 times. It's weird...I've known him for 5 years, but we've actually only spent a little over a month total actually together...the rest of time, all we have are letters, phones, and the Internet. You really get to know a person well.

But................I still can't wait until one of us can move so we can be together!!!!!!! :D

You and drgn :heart: I never get tired of that wee story- :heart: stories make me :)

Lara Mullen said:

:shocked: what kind of places??? :eyebrow: :ohmy:

Well, no, I didn?t really mean it that sense... but the place she liked best, I think, was the wedding suite in a fivestar. No, we didn?t marry. :D

I am the One-Date Wonder (to the powers that be- that'd be a really cool status, wouldn't it? *hint hint- nudge nudge*). I get a lot of "You're a nice girl, but......"

However, I'm currently trying to meet the man of my dreams through the internet. Wish me luck.

Bonochick said:
I met drgn in a chat room about 5 years ago. We met in real life a little over 2 years ago...we've since seen each other an additional 3 times. It's weird...I've known him for 5 years, but we've actually only spent a little over a month total actually together...the rest of time, all we have are letters, phones, and the Internet. You really get to know a person well.

You should hurry up - with distance relationships, there is a point where it can be too late. Wait maximum another year, you two, then please try it, no matter what job you lose or whatever.

Last edited:
I met my most important ex girlfriend on the train. It was great. She was with some friends, me alone, still a boy then... she kind of got up to order the luggage, I could enjoy her looks. I talked to her friends and joked with them, but not with her, she was the most beautiful and sitting beside me. It was a night train, so when everyone was sleeping I started to caress her hand. She woke up, didn?t slap me but caressed back and her first words to me was if I wanted to go to a private room. We went to many other places, too...:cute:

BRAVE BOY ;)

You should hurry up - with distance relationships, there is a point where it can be too late. Wait maximum another year, you two, then please try it, no matter what job you lose or whatever.

We're both still in college. I finish at the end of the year, he should finish sometime next year. Then either he's comin' here or I'm goin' there (more likely him comin' here).

We've been waitin' this long, we can keep holdin' out...few years apart to spend the rest of our lives together? Not a bad trade off, if you ask me. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom