How cold is it right now where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
62F right now. :reject:

We are spoiled in Southern California :wink:

Mr. BAW how about a snoopy hop?
snoopydance.gif

yeah, it's t-shirt weather here, probably was in the mid-upper 60s today. Probably about 60 or so here in my part of S.Calif. too

bigsmileysun.gif

As anyone who was here for the Portland show knows, it was pretty damn cold. We went from freezing rain Monday to 52 degrees and rain, lots and lots of rain.

Last edited:
It's 62 degrees in San Diego right now. Was a beautiful sunny day today. :wink: Forecast is warm and dry weather for the next week. Nice change from the BUTT FREEZING cold in Portland. I'm finally thawing out!

It's been warm all day here, above zero. I'd say it's getting near zero now as the plow just went by which means it's likely freezing rain. We're going to luck out here, only going to get 10mm of rain and then 5 to 10cm of snow. Elsewhere in the province they are going to get up to 60cm of snow! and big winds!

Somehow just our little section of the province is going to be spared the heavy stuff. And for that I am very grateful!

it was beautiful! 35 degrees:drool: now its windy FREEZING and snowing......WHAT the hell!!!!??????

It's -20 centigrade and we have about 40 cms of snow. There's a slight wind which makes the air feel even colder. But at least the sun is shining and the trees look so beautiful. The fur trees and pines are laded with snow and the branches of the silver birches and willows are encrusted with white frost.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom