How cold is it right now where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its 11 F here*shiver

my house won't see 60 F until April:| *goes to put on third pair of socks

The theremostat on my computer say 4 but my heat is on to 70 and my fingers are still purple...I really hate it here:mad:

It's 45 degrees outside and feels like the same or colder inside, and I am tired of freezing so I cranked on the furnace. Now it feels wonderful in here. Well, till I get the heating bill. :mad:

I went, on my bike, 100 meters to the nearest post box this afternoon. It was 7F windchill, and I went in my loose, comfortable cotton sweats/pajama bottoms, socks, sandals, and two thin long sleeve shirts.

Talk about your body going on the verege of a cold shock :cool:

Heh, but I enjoyed it. The faster I went, the colder it got, but the quicker I acheived my goal. Had to get my mom's Bday card in the mail

No "awws", please :|

6F right now.

wow--i'm in georgia--right now it's 29 and raining/sleeting--trees are covered in ice. so many in my yard, i hope one doesn't fall on my house tonight. this never happens in december. we've gotten an ice storm every year for the past few years (not really any snow to speak of, though), but usually in late jan. or feb.

My car thermometer said it was 5F at around 7:30am today. It's the type of weather that causes your snot to freeze everytime you breathe in through your nose. Nothing makes you feel alive like the cold! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom