how classy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
am i blind or did someone delete my creed thread? thats bullshit.

:sexywink:

at least you have proved to me you have about as big of a life as i do for posting them in the first place.

*scandalized* :censored: :silent:

you could hurt someone's feeling posting shit like that, what's wrong with you??? post something about how sweet that new Justin Timberlake cd is

*sweet justin timberlake* :drool:

sit down, I say

sit down

creed sucks

hey, why dont we post some lovely fan fiction about our sexual fantasies about u2 before were escourted out with a paper that says "kissing."

that made sense... :sexywink:

*VANDALISED....

:wink:

chris martin is the next justin timberlake...its the best cd since "achtung baby" and definately the best since "ok computer"

*harmonized

thank you calluna! as a respected member of this site, im honoured you spoke up in support.

it seems miss mona cant wait for my departure. well november just started, and im going to make a point to post a lot. :wave:

*immobilized

her idea of mature is slutting it up with as many people as possible. maybe shes just going through an irony phase, kind of like what u2 had going for them during popmart. its safe to compare the two.

Where is Mona?
She's long gone
Where is Mary?
She's taken her along
But they haven't put their mittens on
And there's fifteen feet of pure white snow?

Calluna said:
That was a perfectly legitimate thread.

Exactly how many "legitimate" Creed threads do we need here?

Its obvious the boys are running rampid because they're leaving soon and they dont care.

:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom