How can you tell if your cat has seen you naked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cat has seen me naked plenty of times, however, he saves his laughter for later

:|

I like how that site says this...

The "Badger Badger Mushroom"
Accept no substitues or fakes. Shake before use.

Regarding that one Weebl-stuff creation from Weebl and Bob. Clearly, the original, on the site of its creator, is a substitute and/or fake; as this site has the real deal.

Almost as annoying as the cat's horrible laughing soundtrack, though the picture is rather amusing :D :D :lol:

before my dog passed, she used to always look at me weird when walking from my shower to my bedroom. almost an "oh no, if only i could cover my eyes with my paw" look, lol!

AvsGirl41 said:
Once, my dad pulled my dog in the tub with him and started washing it.

She looked at him weird for many days after. :laugh:

:lmao:

our bathroom doorknob was broken so all you had to do was push it open, and the cat figured this out so if you went to the bathroom before feeding himin the morning, he'd come in and bite you.

in our old house when my brother was about 3 or so and one of my parents would give him a bath, they wouldn't always close the door all the way, so a few times one of the cats came in and jumped into the tub. they seemed to like the water :shug:

:lmao:

That is hilarious :D

Zoe often pushed her way in the bathroom and presses her flat Himalayan face against the shower glass and stares...Or she bats the glass from the wrong side trying to catch the water as it runs down the inside.

:| <- Zoe

Back
Top Bottom