How big was your High School?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greeneyedgirl

ONE love, blood, life
All this talk about class rooms with up to 50 students in them has got me thinking about how great it was to go to a smaller school.
My graduating class had 210 and the whole school was about 1200.
How about yours?

At the time we graduated (1989 :yikes: :D ), my class of 223 was the largest that had come out of my school in its 23 years. I'm sure that record's been broken since then.

My husband's high school, in the very next county, graduated over 500 kids the same year. And they were the smallest of the 3 high schools in the county at that time! :ohmy:

Last edited:
My high school currently has 1171 students, it certainly feels more crowded than that. :|

I am in secondary school

The Irish version of High school

There's 400 students in my class and (about)70 in my year

Ahh my secondary school (high school equivalent) had around 1100 pupils and my graduating class as such was around 150.

Haven't graduated yet, but we've got 130 in my class, about 500 in the high school...but we still have over 30 students in most classes :grumpy:

My graduating class has 12 people. The whole school (grades 9-12) had 56 my senior year.

I had classes with three people in them...and some days it was just me. :yikes:

Grand Rapids Christian High, Grand Rapids, Michigan.

In 2002, 1200 students, 275 in my class, 273 graduated.

The year I graduated was the year we started getting smaller and changed from Class A (biggest division for sports) to Class B. Not sure what they are now. I liked the size, any smaller and not enough people, teachers, and courses to choose from.

my school was horribly overpopulated. There were about 700 people in my graduating class in 2001 and it has just kept rising since then.

right now my grade has about 600ish people.
so my whole school has probably around... 1700-2000 people.

My high school had about 500 students, but I can't remember how many there were in my graduating class, probably under 45.

900 in my class and around 5,000 in the school. We had the smallest class. I think the year after us, the class of 2004, had around 1,200 graduates.

I go to an all-girls Catholic high school. In my class(2006! :rockon: ), there are about 150 people. We started out with about 180. There are 600+ people in the school, I think. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom