How are you with 'complaining'? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2002, 06:29 AM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 04:08 AM
How are you with 'complaining'?

Has anyone here ever....or does anyone here have the ability to complain and have something sorted? Or complain and its dimissed as 'piffle'.....'waffle'.....'shite'...............whatever...??????

Cause, normally I find it hard to complain about things....I feel guilty, but yes, I have asked about two things to do with where I work......

1 - I asked our 'Health and Safety/Quality Manager' if we could have some sort of 'air ventilator' in the mens loos as I explained to u all before, they stink...........and I even offered to pay for half of it......and thing is this Manager would be dealin with this 'sort of thing' anyway.................and straight away after asking he said 'no'.................now I have to shut up.....and suffer.

2 - Asking the same Manager as reception is cold if I could put the heating on a while........as it was cool, but again he goes 'no - the rest of the building is too warm'.........again I had to shut up.........and suffer.

now this fucks me off prob cause Im so desperate to be outta here, workin with dicks and pricks and prats and bats and w*nkers and splinters and the like............

however.............I do think also its cause Im a woman......but I just dont know..............

Im near breaking point working in here sometimes and in a very cranky mood today what with Cory havin nicked and hidden my car-keys and now taken the newspaper I aint even finished reading.........its all on ur own in here, u have to fight for urself..............but I already have my 'revenge' plan in my head....................big time....I will get the little joker back.....

anyway - sorry was losin maself there...........anyone else gotten to complain and succeeded? or failed miserably, and steered clear of ever doin it again...............?

Old 06-28-2002, 06:34 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Re: How are you with 'complaining'?

Quote:
Originally posted by mad1

anyway - sorry was losin maself there...........anyone else gotten to complain and succeeded? or failed miserably, and steered clear of ever doin it again...............?
i never get things i want...or let me put it this way ...i never want things i can get.

Old 06-28-2002, 06:36 AM   #3
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!

So, AcrobatMan (HI!), where u would want a blonde-haired boobyanna approach you, u get brunnette no-chests approachin u instead?

HEY THE SECOND HALF RULES!!!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2002, 07:24 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mad1
So, AcrobatMan (HI!), where u would want a blonde-haired boobyanna approach you, u get brunnette no-chests approachin u instead?

HEY THE SECOND HALF RULES!!!!!!!!

my wish list is pretty long and it has nothing to do with girls or guys..

Old 06-28-2002, 07:06 PM   #5
you are what you is

I'm pretty good at complaining
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 06-28-2002, 07:13 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Salome
I'm pretty good at complaining
I am as well. Although. I usually go off on a mad rant and people look at me funny (more so than usual) and start to back away a give me what I want for fear of retobution. I start talking about going up on water towers and how long it has been since I had target practice. You know the usual. You would be surprised at what you get when you start acting a little unstable.
Old 06-29-2002, 11:03 AM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:08 PM
Sadly to say I am pretty good @ complaining! I do notice that it can be kind of irrating when someone is complaining so I have been trying to work on not complaining. I usually get what I want because I am so good @ it.
Old 06-29-2002, 11:07 AM   #8
Refugee

Local Time: 10:08 PM
im the Queen of Complaining; for me it's an art form...Ive got you beat anyday Salome
Old 06-29-2002, 03:18 PM   #9

I complain alot and I hate when other people do hehehe.

Example:
Me:I dont wanna go to school.
My bro:I dont wantto go to school.
Me:WILL YOU SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING!?

Hehe

And yes that did happen.
Old 06-29-2002, 05:57 PM   #10
Banned

Local Time: 07:08 PM

My boss took us to Disneyland yesterday! Mua ha ha ha ha!

Actually, yeah, you have the right to be pissed off. I seldom bother complaining for that reason: who's gonna listen?
But people tell me i need to complain more, speak up, be more assertive, and maybe theyll eventually listen.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease they say!

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

^^ Life's a bitch, so i became one ^^
Old 06-29-2002, 07:50 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 01:08 PM

maddie you know me work well i left it was onyl supposed to be part time and i worked 40 hours this week!!!!!!!

And nobody was listening to me i was like i cant work then im going to a concert and i "complained" (in a nice way ) and nobody listened

And on one of the nights of the ronan keating concert when we were sooooooooooo busy the manager on duty was yelling at me and called me stupid.....maddie she called me stupid because she told me to do things different ways she kept changing her mind.....(and yeh sheesh i got 4 A*'s in my GCSE's im not that dumb!!!!! .....top 2% in norn iron baby)!!!!!!

Yeh so i came home crying and me mum fones up and says "she aint coming back bla bla bla and she was talking to the woman who bullied me and apparently they got all worried cus they knew they had been treating me unfairly!!

And they rang me two times that night and i just hung up heheh and they foned my mum tonight for 25 mins!!!

now maddie u live here and work herre but is it right for the manager to go round asking all the other employers about y i might have left???!! she said to my mum "it was because i couldnt get tips" and im like helloooo no its cus i was bullied and called STUPID!!!!

and another thing that really annoyed me maddie was this duty mamnger was on the other night and he is aboot 30 and he was talking to me and this other girl my age about women and stuff ( couldnt even repeat what he said here) but it was REALLY sexist and VERY unprofessional and that was another reason i wanted to leave- i thought the staff were jsut treated shabbily and i had no respect!!!!!!

and maddie i have to leave my uniform in and stuff and they r gonna try and question me loads now can i complain about the way the managers were or should i get my friend to come with me and hand it in and run like hell when i collect my wages chaaaa chiiiiiiing
Old 06-29-2002, 07:56 PM   #12
Rock n' Roll Doggie

well, I must be alright with it, because I sure do *plenty* of it.

I really have no right to. I have been blessed in SO MANY ways, I can't even count them, and yet....I find things to complain about.

I have a great apt., a great job, a car that runs, money in the bank, fairly decent health, the love of family and good friends, a decent computer at home, music, food....I saw U3 THREE TIMES last year.....i should have NO complaints whatsoever. But yet, I persist. What up wif dat?

Crikey. Sometimes I think I should be flogged with a wet noodle....

I guess it's human nature to do it, but geez already.
Old 06-29-2002, 08:10 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discoteque
well, I must be alright with it, because I sure do *plenty* of it.

I really have no right to. I have been blessed in SO MANY ways, I can't even count them, and yet....I find things to complain about.

I have a great apt., a great job, a car that runs, money in the bank, fairly decent health, the love of family and good friends, a decent computer at home, music, food....I saw U3 THREE TIMES last year.....i should have NO complaints whatsoever. But yet, I persist. What up wif dat?

Crikey. Sometimes I think I should be flogged with a wet noodle....

I guess it's human nature to do it, but geez already.
*flogs disco with wet noodle*
Old 06-29-2002, 11:14 PM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

i try not to too much, but when i know i want something, at times i'm a bit manipulative.........but that's different then complaining........*runs off to zoo confessionals*