How accurate do you keep your watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep - I'm one of the freaks.

5 minutes fast, baybee. Because I cannot handle the thought of being late.

AcrobatMan said:
accurate is a relative..for some 2 minutes diff is quite accurate etc
what i mean is like...there's a clock in one of my classes, i set it to that...there's a weather/date/time number we have here, i usually set it to that cuz they're the same. since it's not like high school or anything where bells don't ring at the beginning and end of classes, i have to make sure i'm not late for class.

I set mine to the clock in our kitchen. The time of the school's clock changes everyday ( :scratch: still don't know why) and when I walk into school I have a look at that time and walk around one entire day with my time +/- the missing minutes of the school's clock........I lead a weird life :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

what i mean is like...there's a clock in one of my classes, i set it to that...there's a weather/date/time number we have here, i usually set it to that cuz they're the same. since it's not like high school or anything where bells don't ring at the beginning and end of classes, i have to make sure i'm not late for class.

oh u work according to ur school clock..i didnt know u were in school....school clock sometimes are a little different ( 1-2 minutes)...so howmuch different is ur school clock from the standard national time

AcrobatMan said:
oh u work according to ur school clock..i didnt know u were in school....school clock sometimes are a little different ( 1-2 minutes)...so howmuch different is ur school clock from the standard national time
no probs. :)

i'd say it's either spot on, or a minute fast/slow, depending on if there's been any power outtages or anything.

I set my clock to the exact time, hour, minutes and seconds. I hate being late and I'm also very punctual. I don't care if someone tells me it's this time or that time, they're usually off. I can't use the 5 minutes ahead or the behind, i get really confused because I know that's not the right time! aaaaahhhh! I'm just another one of those time freaks!

I used to keep my watch set to the same time as Ireland after I first became a U2 fan (I was 13). :silent: :eek: :D My friends would ask me what time it was, and I'd ask, "In Ireland or here?" They got so sick of that. *lol* :D

Hm... I don't wear any watches. I use my cell phone as the clock instead. It's pretty accuarate since it automatically update the time from the moblie network. But one of the clocks in my bedroom is half an hour faster. lol...

I set mine to the clock on the TV! I dont actually have a watch i have to use my phone! But at least i know if im gonna miss anything on TV! lol, shows i dont have a life :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom