How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: Doozer

:drool: Shameless self-promotion

:drool: I better get my ass moving or else I might miss a flight I might not even get on

:drool: Stand-by travel and overbooked flights

I bought an Inspi(red) shirt at Gap today. It was a madhouse in that place! The poor sales team were just in shock at how many people were in there to buy the clothes they saw on the Oprah show yesterday. I don't think they realized they were going to have such a big response. They were almost sold out of all of the tee's for both men and women. I tried on both and the women's was not for me :tsk: They are very fitted :madwife: But I love the one I got from the men's collection. I do want to get a hoodie but maybe that will go on my holiday wish list! $60 :yikes: I also bought the little safety pin. People were yelling at sales to take the tee's out of the window so they could buy them. Other people were coming in the other door and not seeing the shirts and running to the other side asking "are those the Oprah shirts?" It was crazy :coocoo: I should have gone to the Apple store to see if the iPod's were getting the same response.....

:crack: The Inspi(red) shirt is sold out on Gap.com right now. The people at Gap this morning were telling people to go to Gap.com to order instead of waiting for the store to get more in. Guess not!

In another thread, U2FloridaFan said that one of the Gap stores ordered 900 of the v necks and they are all sold out now :ohmy: .

Behold the power of Oprah, I guess :lol:.

I want the phone, 'cause it's pretty :reject:. I'm not switching to a new carrier though.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of that style phone so I don't think I'd get it. I do like that it's red but I just don't like the style of it!

I really am in desperate need of a new pair of Converse. My poor black ones just don't have much life left in them. I think I'll have to keep them forever. They are my U2 concert shoes, my desert shoes, my Dublin and London shoes. I'm way too attached to them for all of the places they've walked with me. I went to the Red Converse make your own thing but I just can't see myself spending $60 for shoes when they are $30 at the store. I know it's for a good cause but I only want black. The only difference would be that maybe I change up the stitching from white to another color :reject: I tried to come up with something a little different but I just want the standard black and white. :love:

On another note.....I'm on a roll today. I'm having one of those days where I think I have money and then next week I'll be eating pb&j for 3 meals and tap drinking water. :yuck: I love being poor :up: I just ordered the new calendar from U2.com. I cannot wait to get it! :kiss:

arw9797 said:
I'm not a big fan of that style phone so I don't think I'd get it. I do like that it's red but I just don't like the style of it!

I really am in desperate need of a new pair of Converse. My poor black ones just don't have much life left in them. I think I'll have to keep them forever. They are my U2 concert shoes, my desert shoes, my Dublin and London shoes. I'm way too attached to them for all of the places they've walked with me. I went to the Red Converse make your own thing but I just can't see myself spending $60 for shoes when they are $30 at the store. I know it's for a good cause but I only want black. The only difference would be that maybe I change up the stitching from white to another color :reject: I tried to come up with something a little different but I just want the standard black and white. :love:

On another note.....I'm on a roll today. I'm having one of those days where I think I have money and then next week I'll be eating pb&j for 3 meals and tap drinking water. :yuck: I love being poor :up: I just ordered the new calendar from U2.com. I cannot wait to get it! :kiss:

I didn't know they're normally $30 :reject:. I think I'm used to paying too much for shoes :lol:.

We made one. There are several overbooked options for the next leg of our journey. This could potentially be a trip to the Wrold Club in Detroit and back! :yikes:

I almost out of gas tonight. I knew I needed it but went to make a stop after work. Just as I got there my gas light came on. :eek: There's absolutely no gas station anywhere in the area so I had to drive all the way home in a panic that I'd run out of gas. I don't know how many miles I can go once the light comes on but it doesn't matter because I won't be doing that ever again! :no:

kellyahern said:
In another thread, U2FloridaFan said that one of the Gap stores ordered 900 of the v necks and they are all sold out now :ohmy: .

Behold the power of Oprah, I guess :lol:.

Yes behold the power of Oprah. I knew that the Red stuff would fly out of the stores once her show aired. Seriously every time she has featured something from one of our brands right after the show aired it would go from no calls holding to at least 50. The first time it happened we had no idea she was going to feature some cashmere socks from BR and ever since we get advance warning to be prepared.

:love: I love it when I sleep for 12 hours straight with no interuptions. :drool:

I just called one of the malls to see if their Gap store is done yet. They have been remodeling since at least the beginning of the summer. It opens on the 23rd :scream: I can't decide if I really need to drive all the way out to another mall just to go to the Gap to see if they have any Red stuff left. I think I might want to excange my shirt for a larger size. :hmm:

:| I ordered my U2 calendar yesterday. When I placed my order I had to change my address. It showed up on the website as both my current billing and shipping address. I made sure I verified that before hitting the final button to order. I also checked my confirmation email just to make sure I did it all correctly and again, both addresses were changed to my current home. I just went to check my order status on U2.com. I don't know if the calendar is even available yet to ship but I wanted to see if there was an update like you can get from amazon.com when you order. I went into my order and the shipping address says my old address as the place it's been sent to. No mention of if or when it's being sent. I don't see it as an issue since I still have mail forwarded to me but I'd rather it go to the correct place, especially since I'm moving yet again and I don't know if I'll have it by the time I move. So I sent an email to fanfire. Who knows if I'll get a response or where my package is going to be sent. :sigh:

arw9797 said:
:| I ordered my U2 calendar yesterday. When I placed my order I had to change my address. It showed up on the website as both my current billing and shipping address. I made sure I verified that before hitting the final button to order. I also checked my confirmation email just to make sure I did it all correctly and again, both addresses were changed to my current home. I just went to check my order status on U2.com. I don't know if the calendar is even available yet to ship but I wanted to see if there was an update like you can get from amazon.com when you order. I went into my order and the shipping address says my old address as the place it's been sent to. No mention of if or when it's being sent. I don't see it as an issue since I still have mail forwarded to me but I'd rather it go to the correct place, especially since I'm moving yet again and I don't know if I'll have it by the time I move. So I sent an email to fanfire. Who knows if I'll get a response or where my package is going to be sent. :sigh:

You should still get it, may just take a little longer. You might want to call Fanfire also. A few of them there were sort of helpful when I was trying to get my Propaganda code for the ticket pre sale fiasco. They had my address from my 2 previous residence's for some reason. This would appear to be something they "should" be able to handle easily.

I just don't know where it's being sent because U2.com's website lists my shipping address for this order as my old place but my confirmation address lists it as my current place. :crack: I would think the confirmation email would be correct but who knows.....if I don't hear back from them then I'll call. The last time I had to call them they were kind of stupid about how to resolve my issue. They billed my credit card a few times for 1 item and then gave me a credit right away but just not for as many times they billed me :| They fixed it but it took a lot longer than I would have liked, especially since it was money out of my checking account that I needed. :mad:

:barf: my mom made a huge pot of chili for dinner tonight. :scream: I'm going to have to get used to living in a house with meat again. :grumpy: I really have to get over this meat thing but I think it might take therapy. I could end up working in a kitchen and have to make my pastries next to someone carving up a cow. :yuck: I tried to walk in the meat dept at the grocery store the other day but it didn't work. I'm so nauseous from the smell from dinner tonight. :sad: I'm absolutely terrified of raw meat. It's so gross. I better stop now or I'll throw up. :(

why thank you :flirt:

I went to the Mall of America today to buy my cousin some baby Snoopy items. They still have 1 store in the old Camp Snoopy that sells Snoopy stuff. I wanted to buy tons of Great Pumpkin stuff once I got there but I was good and only bought baby stuff. She still hasn't had the kid yet so it makes it hard to buy stuff. I bought her a regular Snoopy holding a star that says "Baby's 1st Snoopy" on it. They used to sell pink or blue ones but they were out. I can't wait until I know what the kid is so I can buy some cute Snoopy clothes :cute:

lost power last night a couple times for who knows what reason......I gave up trying to log on and went to bed :|

just back from PT and now off to work until 9:30 tonight.....*woot*

My range of motion in PT went from 108 degrees down to 82 degrees :happy:

Back
Top Bottom