How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am actually feeling motivated to clean and get things done ..............
Is that a good side effect of using a nerve stimulator or not? :wink:

to use a football phrase~
IT"S GOOD, IT"S GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I think I'm promoted as of, like, Monday. :yikes: I still have to go to the position's training class, the class that teaches me all about the main computer program I'll use, ANOTHER training class about God knows what, AND a Life Licensing training class in January which, I was told, will be "the most boring 40 hours of my life."

But I'm excited. :D

Schmeg said:
I think I'm promoted as of, like, Monday. :yikes: I still have to go to the position's training class, the class that teaches me all about the main computer program I'll use, ANOTHER training class about God knows what, AND a Life Licensing training class in January which, I was told, will be "the most boring 40 hours of my life."

:applaud:
Life Licensing training class? Vas is :)? Ahhhhhh a "40 hours of your life you will never get back" class :cute: ...........I have done the "3 hours of my life that I will never get back" meeting and that was :crack:

Thanks Kelly and Shari, yeah its just never gone away. Its not really my neck though, its more on the back of my head and around my ears. It throws my balance off slightly. Not like I'm going to fall over, more of a nuisance or uncomfortable feeling. Its weird, it went away for a few weeks this summer and then came back and has never gone away. So hopefully this next doctor can figure it out.

Shari, I'm glad the TENS unit is working for you! :up: I hope I have something to fix my problem soon also.

Schmeg said:

:up: Congratulations!

shari schultz said:

:applaud:
Life Licensing training class? Vas is :)? Ahhhhhh a "40 hours of your life you will never get back" class :cute: ...........I have done the "3 hours of my life that I will never get back" meeting and that was :crack:
I have no idea. :happy: I guess I am going to find out. Too bad I lose 40 hours of my life to find out!

I've donated quite a few hours I'll never get back to these people already...and $32 yesterday when I overdrew my checking account! :more::happy:

There are some training schedule conflicts with a certain concert coming up next month. :eek:

Schmeg said:

Congrats!

shari schultz said:
Got a e-mail from NRF (National Retail Federation) and it had a story on the GAP and the new online shoe shop and I thought of kariann............:)
http://www.piperlime.com/browse/cat...h=All Products////Women////Flats&searchMode=0
The James Oliver Petra shoes look familiar :wink:
~waiting for a mom update, by the way~

Cool....should see a bit more marketing in the next month or so for the site.

My mom is still in the hospital. Should have come home today but they are doing another test.

Schmeg said:

congrats :applaud:

:uhoh: I'm in trouble.........

:madwife:

My mom is having a luncheon tomorrow so she asked me to bake a cheesecake. No problem.....until last night when I stopped by to drop some stuff off and she tells me the ingredients she bought. She didn't buy a few items I need specifically for my normal cheesecake. So she tells me to find a new recipe for a carmel and/or apple cheesecake and to call her today. I went to foodnetwork.com :drool: and found a Paula Deen carmel apple cheesecake. I just made and it's very thin. It looks like more crust than cheese and the one can of apple pie filling to mix with the carmel sauce doesn't look like it's enough. She hasn't seen it with the sides of the pan off but she did walk into the kitchen and threw a slight tantrum when she saw it with the sides on. I'm soooo scared to go back upstairs now. :help: The sides of the pan are off. She's going to flip. My mother is famous for having a plan but not telling anyone what her plan is and then getting mad because none of us are mind readers. She didn't really want a new recipe. She only wanted the new topping. She thought we'd go with the standard one and just go to the store today to pick up the missing items. :crack: I read her the new recipe over the phone today TWICE. :der:

:happy: I skipped happy hour at work to do this :madwife:

arw9797 said:
:uhoh: I'm in trouble.........

:madwife:

My mom is having a luncheon tomorrow so she asked me to bake a cheesecake. No problem.....until last night when I stopped by to drop some stuff off and she tells me the ingredients she bought. She didn't buy a few items I need specifically for my normal cheesecake. So she tells me to find a new recipe for a carmel and/or apple cheesecake and to call her today. I went to foodnetwork.com :drool: and found a Paula Deen carmel apple cheesecake. I just made and it's very thin. It looks like more crust than cheese and the one can of apple pie filling to mix with the carmel sauce doesn't look like it's enough. She hasn't seen it with the sides of the pan off but she did walk into the kitchen and threw a slight tantrum when she saw it with the sides on. I'm soooo scared to go back upstairs now. :help: The sides of the pan are off. She's going to flip. My mother is famous for having a plan but not telling anyone what her plan is and then getting mad because none of us are mind readers. She didn't really want a new recipe. She only wanted the new topping. She thought we'd go with the standard one and just go to the store today to pick up the missing items. :crack: I read her the new recipe over the phone today TWICE. :der:

:happy: I skipped happy hour at work to do this :madwife:

There's no such thing as bad cheesecake :hug:

On a side note, I took the mini fahs to Wendys for dinner tonight and the kids meal toys are from some cartoon strip called 'Peanuts'.

We are the proud owners of mini Snoopy's :)

fah said:

There's no such thing as bad cheesecake :hug:

On a side note, I took the mini fahs to Wendys for dinner tonight and the kids meal toys are from some cartoon strip called 'Peanuts'.

We are the proud owners of mini Snoopy's :)

Being owners of something Snoopy is always a good thing :yes:

and I left before she had a chance to throw a major fit over the thin cheesecake. Oh well....I only have one more major baking event (Thanksgiving) before I'm officially taught how to do all of this by a pro. :drool:

I have so much to do right now. I don't even know where to start. Turning off my computer might be a good idea. :huh: I have to buy storage containers at Target, clean out my car, go to my grandpa's and take him somewhere for lunch and listen to him talk about my cousin and her baby and the boyfriend we all hate, then come home and pack and clean until Monday morning. They are showing my apartment on Tuesday morning. :madspit: So I need to have it looking sort of decent.

Well glad to see I'm able to be productive when needed. :| I haven't done anything in my apartment in the last hour and a half and now I'm leaving for the day.......

Back
Top Bottom