How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

:lol: I texted him "Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!" next, and his response was from Austin Powers II, which we also recite.

"Ooookay...I'm going to go watch a mooooovie." Then he told me that the Pats are on tonight. :cute:

Okay, you've influenced my decision...I'll probably watch that. Tedi's awesome. He was at one of the spring U2 concerts in Boston...I think the show before the one you slept in the airport for. :wink:

I thought he was at the show I went to (but maybe I'm just wishing that he went to that one, he's cute :cute: ).

My sister and I have lots of catchphrases that we recite too, mostly from "A Muppets Family Christmas" or Mystery Science Theater 3000 :).

He might have gone to both. I was on the floor and wondering why everyone in one section was cheering- because of BruschiBRUSCHI! I don't remember if that was before or after Al Gore came in. Or maybe I'm crazy and I'm getting everything mixed up.

That was so cute with the kid. :cute:

Yeah, I remember a lot of people cheering before anything really started and the people around me said something about Tedi Bruschi. I couldn't really see him though. I was so tired for that show, I might have just read about it and though it was when I was there :lol:.

I missed Al Gore and Aerosmith though :(.

Last edited:
I just updated iTunes for the first time ever. :der: Apple's website says to make sure your iTunes is up to date before plugging in your frowny face iPod to your computer. It's blue instead of green and it's sooooooooo pretty. :love: So far my precious iPod seems to be happy with the updates. It made a really weird noise when it was updating. That kind of scares me. I'll give it until tomorrow and then it's off to the Apple store. iPod health at my job is a very deal since everyone uses their's with an iTrip through a radio. My sick iPod was the topic of conversation today. It was sad. I wanted to cry. :sad:

:scream: ok maybe my iPod is not happy. It's making a very strange loud noise. I couldn't get it to disconnect from iTunes no matter what I did. I even tried my computer's usb safe removal option and that didn't work. It turns on and will play music but it makes a really weird noise and iTunes doesn't recognize it as being plugged in even after I opened and closed it a few times. :sad: :sad: :sad:

:(

I just spilled jelly on my pants two separate times in 5 minutes. :der:

Your actual iPod was fowning? :yikes: I haven't seen that one yet! Mine likes to freeze on occasion if I push the buttons too many times for its liking, usually when I'm far away from my computer, and then I have to wait for the battery to die before it'll reset.

:uhoh: What do you do when it sounds like it's raining in your freezer, but everything appears to be OK inside it?

Quote of my life right now....

"It's just one thing piled on top of another isn't it?"
~Kariann's brother

Yes folks I have phone conversations with my brother just about every week now....this week twice a week.

It's also official that I hate Fall....all Fall brings for me is stress, worry and hospital visits. My mom is being sent back to the hospital for some tests after an unplanned doctor's visit today.

Schmeg said:
I just spilled jelly on my pants two separate times in 5 minutes. :der:

Your actual iPod was fowning? :yikes: I haven't seen that one yet! Mine likes to freeze on occasion if I push the buttons too many times for its liking, usually when I'm far away from my computer, and then I have to wait for the battery to die before it'll reset.

go to the support section on apple's website. They have a picture of a frowning iPod. :(

It's worked fine all day for the most part. I was able to use it until the battery was used up. Then I plugged it in to charge and it got a little funky. It locked up on my after a bit so I did the reset thing and I saw a battery icon with an ! over it. So maybe the battery needs to be replaced :sad: It hasn't made the scary noise at all today. I wonder if iTunes will recognize it later. This whole thing has been so stressful :sad: :sigh:

Kariann said:

~Kariann's brother

Yes folks I have phone conversations with my brother just about every week now....this week twice a week.

It's also official that I hate Fall....all Fall brings for me is stress, worry and hospital visits. My mom is being sent back to the hospital for some tests after an unplanned doctor's visit today.

:( email me tonight if you want to talk. I'll be home......

Kariann said:

~Kariann's brother

:( I was thinking about your mom today. Hopefully everything's all right. :hug:

Kariann said:

~Kariann's brother

:hug: hope all goes well with your mom's tests
I'll keep you all in my thoughts, prayers too :)
~goodthoughtsgoodthoughtsgoodthoughtsgoodthoughts~

Met with D today regarding TENS unit. He explained it to me and then we tried it out. I can wear it to work and maybe stop having these meltdowns from the unexpected pain twinges.
I hope it works for me ~quite a few people at work have these, it turns out. They all say it has helped them.
~crossing fingers, praying, pleading that this works~
otherwise I am afraid my permanent expression will be this
:crazy:

I finally found the official cover to the ZOO TV vhs tape I had given to PT. It had slid under my computer desk, so when I changed my cd-rw drive I found it. *happy*

Kariann said:

~Kariann's brother

I hope everything is ok.

shari schultz said:

~crossing fingers, praying, pleading that this works~
otherwise I am afraid my permanent expression will be this
:crazy:

I know how you feel. I'm still struggling with my amusement park injury. Saw my doctor today and his solution was to refer me to another doctor. I just want it to go away!

Blue Room said:
I went through 8 bags of candy tonight. I thought I would have a ton left over. I have 3 Hersey's left!
We didn't have any trick or treaters. :(

Blue Room said:

I know how you feel. I'm still struggling with my amusement park injury. Saw my doctor today and his solution was to refer me to another doctor. I just want it to go away!
I am sorry to hear this, Mike. Did you make a appt. with other doctor?

It is funny (as in odd), how one teeny, tiny moment can change your life. One wrong movement and that moment comes rushing back and announces "I AM STILL HERE".
So far so good with my TENS unit :up:. I am off today so it still hasn't been tested at work.
http://www.rsmedical.com/product_tens.asp :bow:

Back
Top Bottom