How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-20-2006, 03:31 PM   #76
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
arw,
the Boo Berry went out in the mail today........thanks for your patience

Thank you for sending it!
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 03:33 PM   #77
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:41 PM
the lake was beautiful!!!!!! Cold, but still perfect. Went to Gap and got a different Inspi(red) shirt, went to Byerly's for a pumpkin muffin and it's time for my nap.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 06:29 PM   #78
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah


Sorry

I have never seen the mint ones in treat size just the regular ones.

I have avoided looking at and buying Halloween candy this year. I used to buy candy that I didn't like to give out at Halloween but it seems that I just love candy will eat any candy that is in my house

It's time for bed nighty night
I read your post and had a sudden craving for a mint aero bar so mom and I headed over to World Market............and HORRORS, they didn't have them in stock........:HalloweenTrick :
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 07:25 PM   #79
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


I read your post and had a sudden craving for a mint aero bar so mom and I headed over to World Market............and HORRORS, they didn't have them in stock........:HalloweenTrick :
how sad.


When I went to Byerly's (the world's greatest grocery store) to get my lovely pumpkin muffin, I walked by the international section and saw mint aero bars. I did not buy any. I tried to rationalize that it was ok to buy one since I was going to walk around the lake but then I decided I just better not get one.

I can get some for you if you can't find them anywhere.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 08:10 PM   #80
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 03:41 PM
I've never had an aero bar . This is the first time I've heard of them.
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 08:40 PM   #81
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
I've never had an aero bar . This is the first time I've heard of them.

Scrum~diddley~umptious!

http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?snack_code=2476
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #82
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


how sad.


When I went to Byerly's (the world's greatest grocery store) to get my lovely pumpkin muffin, I walked by the international section and saw mint aero bars. I did not buy any. I tried to rationalize that it was ok to buy one since I was going to walk around the lake but then I decided I just better not get one.

I can get some for you if you can't find them anywhere.
Wow, you have willpower :impressed:

I may take you up on this offer ........World Market was putting stock out, but it all seemed to be Christmas candies. Let me check back with them in a week or two.
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:05 PM   #83
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
I've never had an aero bar . This is the first time I've heard of them.

they sell them in Ireland The first time I ever bought one was at an Irish store a few years ago. Since then I've seen them pop up everywhere....World Market, grocery store international aisle, Ireland , Irish fair....

If you don't have a World Market then I can pick up some and send you a little package.

They are so good!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:06 PM   #84
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


Wow, you have willpower :impressed:

Since I'm going to be in an enviroment filled with junk food I have to start now with the willpower! It wasn't easy today at all
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:08 PM   #85
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Rachel Ray is in Memphis! I looooooooooove Memphis and would kill to go back. The Elvis impersonator is the same guy we saw! It's at a bar on Beale Street.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:42 PM   #86
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



they sell them in Ireland The first time I ever bought one was at an Irish store a few years ago. Since then I've seen them pop up everywhere....World Market, grocery store international aisle, Ireland , Irish fair....

If you don't have a World Market then I can pick up some and send you a little package.

They are so good!
I am always up for a new chocolate experience .

Speaking of Ireland, are we still planning a trip or is it on hold? I know you're starting cooking school, so I assumed Ireland will be further off, which is cool with me .
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:48 PM   #87
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern


I am always up for a new chocolate experience .

Speaking of Ireland, are we still planning a trip or is it on hold? I know you're starting cooking school, so I assumed Ireland will be further off, which is cool with me .

I forgot all about that. Unfortunately...no. If I can get my internship in Ireland a year from February then I'll be there for 2 months and would love visitors! Otherwise it's going to be my graduation gift from myself a year from April.

There might be a trip to Joshua Tree this March if I can swing it but that's about as far as I can go in 2007.

PM your address to me and I'll pick up some aero stuff this weekend.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:54 PM   #88
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I forgot all about that. Unfortunately...no. If I can get my internship in Ireland a year from February then I'll be there for 2 months and would love visitors! Otherwise it's going to be my graduation gift from myself a year from April.

There might be a trip to Joshua Tree this March if I can swing it but that's about as far as I can go in 2007.

PM your address to me and I'll pick up some aero stuff this weekend.
That's what I figured . To be honest, 2008 is probably better for me too financially .

Sending PM .
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:59 PM   #89
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern


That's what I figured . To be honest, 2008 is probably better for me too financially .

Sending PM .

just keep March open for a desert trip! I think we should have a Randooooooom gathering at Joshua Tree
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 11:00 PM   #90
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Rachel Ray is in Memphis! I looooooooooove Memphis and would kill to go back. The Elvis impersonator is the same guy we saw! It's at a bar on Beale Street.
I've been having a deep yearning to go down south again to Memphis. Memphis is great! CF and I usually would head south this time of year....2 years ago tonight I would have been wandering around the French Quarter in New Orleans. I would kill for warm beignets from Cafe Du Monde right now.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com