How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom? - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2006, 04:31 PM   #466
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:11 PM
I'm at the house and can't find a single black t shirt to wear under my other shirt. I only have about 20 of them.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:33 PM   #467
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:11 PM
happy turkey day, randoom

my mom almost bought bubba's big-az burgers at the grocery store the other day. she didn't quite understand why i freaked out.

wankerman, BNL played "when i fall" when they were here last month. ed robertson played the first couple notes of it and i was like "!!!!!it's when i fall!!!!!" and then the song actually started up and i was like "!!!!1!!!! i must tell wankerman!!!!!!!!!"

my sister told my mom that she got some iron chef guy's autograph, but by the time my mom told me about it she had forgotten what my sister had said his name was. turns out it was morimoto, he signed a tupperware lid thing.

Old 11-23-2006, 11:55 PM   #468
arw
Blue Crack Addict

last post from my apartment. I'm taking my computer apart now.

Tomorrow is going to suck. I'm so sick of moving.

bye.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:36 AM   #469
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:11 PM
Good luck with the move

I get to work a short overtime shift tomorrow from 7am to noon and then I get to be a driving Mom on a field trip.

Disney on Ice was fabulous
Old 11-24-2006, 11:31 AM   #470
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I need to whine a bit.......

I'm soooooooo tired. I'm absolutely starving and had no food in my apartment to bring with me to work. It's completely dead here. There's hardly anyone here anyways. It's dumb that I have to sit here until noon before I can leave. I have no work to do. None of my brokers or customers are working today so no new requests will be coming in. I didn't get in any packages of documents today to even work on anything. My brother just informed me that he's not sure I'll be able to network with my parents internet unless I do wireless from my room and keep the door open at all times that I'm online or run a wire across the entire downstairs for connection. So who knows when I'll be able to actually use my computer again. I'll have to use my dad's iTune-less computer when I'm online. My mother is still in an evil mood about me moving in with them. She better get over it soon.

I'm having a bad day. I miss my iPod.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:27 PM   #471
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
happy turkey day, randoom

my mom almost bought bubba's big-az burgers at the grocery store the other day. she didn't quite understand why i freaked out.

wankerman, BNL played "when i fall" when they were here last month. ed robertson played the first couple notes of it and i was like "!!!!!it's when i fall!!!!!" and then the song actually started up and i was like "!!!!1!!!! i must tell wankerman!!!!!!!!!"

my sister told my mom that she got some iron chef guy's autograph, but by the time my mom told me about it she had forgotten what my sister had said his name was. turns out it was morimoto, he signed a tupperware lid thing.
OMG that's like the entire History of Randooom in one post. All it needs is a Washlet.

I had completely forgotten about the Big-Az Burgers and the Wheel of Death!

Hop you had a good Thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2006, 08:23 PM   #472
ONE
love, blood, life

arw

Schmeg, so what did it feel like to not work retail the day after Thanksgiving? Remember that I am living vicariously through you............

oh and IWB
Old 11-25-2006, 01:55 AM   #473
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:11 PM
I got Eric Clapton tickets today
Old 11-25-2006, 12:54 PM   #474
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
arw

Schmeg, so what did it feel like to not work retail the day after Thanksgiving? Remember that I am living vicariously through you............

oh and IWB
It didn't feel too different; I worked at the bank 8:15 am to 7:30 pm (my usual Friday; there's only like one a month where I got out of there before 6), but it wasn't busy at all. I was also training a new person, so that was pretty similar to my Black Fridays of yore, as well!
Old 11-25-2006, 12:56 PM   #475
Blue Crack Addict

I HAVE to clean my house today; my dad and brother are coming up next weekend (a week from right now they'll be here! ) and I figure if I get it all done today and tomorrow, I'll only have to do some dusting on Friday night.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:36 PM   #476
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

^ I'm glad the "thorough" cleaning is over for me. Just the weekly vacuuming and dusting for the forseeable future.

Shari, I finished the Bo Deans tapes. One thing though. The Ft. Worth 87 show wasnt on the tape you listed it on. There was nothing there. I converted the other two though. The Chicago 93 show is a good one!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:29 AM   #477
ONE
love, blood, life

^ that is interesting..........oops
Thanks for doing the Chicago show!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:44 PM   #478
Blue Crack Addict

page 2, people.

Tonight I am home alone with the Patriots and then the Simpsons, the Family Guys, and I will even flip over to watch the Colts and maybe catch a glimpse of my roomie and our friend in the airline suite. I will make popcorn and I am even thinking of the Guiness in the fridge that have been there since we moved in.

Anyone wanna join me?
Old 11-26-2006, 08:24 PM   #479
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
There are still Big Az items in the Wheel of Death.

Oh and the other night we QA'd some washable...yes machine washable leather shoes. They have washing instructions and everything!

CF and I went to Wildlights at the Zoo last night and it was the perfect weather for it....just enough of a chill in the air to be festive. It still amazes me how much they have done and are doing with the Zoo here. They have redone the parking area even since we were there this summer and it's huge. Polar area is in the works for 2008. Jack Hanna
Old 11-26-2006, 08:53 PM   #480
Blue Crack Addict

"Do you think putting on a snazzy outfit and skating to your favorite song sounds like FUN?!"

"Yes...that does sound like fun!"

"I pity your innocence."

~American Dad characters