How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
There are still Big Az items in the Wheel of Death.

Oh and the other night we QA'd some washable...yes machine washable leather shoes. They have washing instructions and everything! :eyebrow:

CF and I went to Wildlights at the Zoo last night and it was the perfect weather for it....just enough of a chill in the air to be festive. It still amazes me how much they have done and are doing with the Zoo here. They have redone the parking area even since we were there this summer and it's huge. Polar area is in the works for 2008. :hyper: Jack Hanna :heart:
:drool: Wheel of Death

Washable leather shoes just seem wrong.

Zooooooooooooooo! I want to see the new Polar area!

Hey I was thinking of Elvis O Rama yesterday. Do you know when in January they're doing that? I want to go to RI for the Eastern Synchro Championships the weekend of the 25th, so I'm guessing it would be that weekend, because either there's nothing going on or two things in two different states, the way my luck goes.

Schmeg said:

:drool: Wheel of Death

Washable leather shoes just seem wrong.

Zooooooooooooooo! I want to see the new Polar area!

Hey I was thinking of Elvis O Rama yesterday. Do you know when in January they're doing that? I want to go to RI for the Eastern Synchro Championships the weekend of the 25th, so I'm guessing it would be that weekend, because either there's nothing going on or two things in two different states, the way my luck goes.

It's usually the Saturday before or after Jan 8th since that is his birthday so it would be one of those...and it's the Elvis-A-Thon. :wink:

hi

:(

I'm in hell. I can't even talk about it. I've written 2 journal entries that I've had to make private. They aren't pretty. This has been an awful weekend. :scream: I actually want to go to work tomorrow to get away from all of this........

I can't find my old wallet that I keep all of my credit cards in that I currently do not use. I actually think there's only 1 active card in it and it's the one I need. I only have a few boxes laying around and I don't see it at all. I probably packed it in a box that went to storage. :scream: I need to pay a bill and it won't let me because my billing address with my bank doesn't match the billing address with my credit card. I can't change my address online unless I have the card for the security pin on the back. I also can't even mail the damn bill to them because I'm out of checks and I can't order new checks online since I recently changed my address. I have to go to the bank to order.

:scream:

I just emailed the credit card people on their help option. Hopefully they won't charge me some ridiculous finance charge now because my payment is going to be late. :mad:

arw9797 said:
I can't find my old wallet that I keep all of my credit cards in that I currently do not use. I actually think there's only 1 active card in it and it's the one I need. I only have a few boxes laying around and I don't see it at all. I probably packed it in a box that went to storage. :scream: I need to pay a bill and it won't let me because my billing address with my bank doesn't match the billing address with my credit card. I can't change my address online unless I have the card for the security pin on the back. I also can't even mail the damn bill to them because I'm out of checks and I can't order new checks online since I recently changed my address. I have to go to the bank to order.

:scream:

I just emailed the credit card people on their help option. Hopefully they won't charge me some ridiculous finance charge now because my payment is going to be late. :mad:

Cant you call your bank tomorrow or go in person tomorrow? They may be able to give you some blank checks that you fill in that you can use temporarily. It happened to me before and thats what they let me do. Which does remind me, I need to order new checks also and my mortgage payment is due this week.

I found my wallet :D

I always have a bag of some sort that I use for all of my neccessary move in/move out stuff that I know I'll need. Somewhere along the way I must have put it in that.

Yeah I can get blanks at the bank but they charge you. A box of checks usually only takes a week to get so if I go tomorrow after work I'll get them by the end of the week, next Monday at the latest. I was actually trying to get by without having to reorder at all. Now that I don't have rent or living expenses, I only need 1 check a month for a student loan that I've always been to lazy to sign up for automatic payments online. Once I start school I won't have to pay that at all so I won't have any reason for a checkbook. I can pay everything else online. I still have 1 cable bill and 1 energy bill that I'll have to pay for Nov but I was just going to give my dad the cash and have him write the checks for me. I guess I could have done that with the credit card this week if needed but I just thought of that :happy: :der:

arw9797 said:
hi

:(

I'm in hell. I can't even talk about it. I've written 2 journal entries that I've had to make private. They aren't pretty. This has been an awful weekend. :scream: I actually want to go to work tomorrow to get away from all of this........

:hug:
Hang in there........remember, this is only temporary.

Kariann said:

It's usually the Saturday before or after Jan 8th since that is his birthday so it would be one of those...and it's the Elvis-A-Thon. :wink:
You know, I thought about that after I posted...I couldn't remember if it was an O Rama or an A Thon and I always go for the O Ramas. :nerd:

And it looks like it's NOT the same weekend as Easterns! :D

Just got this e-mail from a co-worker:

HER DIARY...

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet

at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day

long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he

made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet

and absent.

I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my

fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to

worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed,

and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love,

but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Today, Green Bay lost, but at least I had sex.

I think that may be quite a few entries in diaries tonight :uhoh:

^ :lol: (at the e-mail)

I mean "Go Packers!".

At least it's a snow game. I love watching snowy football games :hyper:. Of course, living in Florida, I think snow is neat :reject:.

eta: The snow might help. Green Bay just scored a touchdown :).

I think Tony and Joe are getting along better now - *warm, MNF fuzzies*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom