How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sigh: :grumpy: I just sent out my resume. If I could write a job posting for my dream part time office job while I'm in school, this would be it. Now they just need to call me for an interview. :eek:

I put up my Christmas lights outside today and my Christmas tree. :yikes: I cant believe its getting that close already. I wont turn the lights on though until thursday though. Thanksgiving on thursday, where did this fall go?! I need to start asking my family what they want for Christmas.

What a great day.....I spent the better part of my afternoon with Schmeg and Zoney! at the Mall of America and Ikea. Then this evening I spent it with both boys :heart: Conner is so tiny and Hayden is such a chunk. He doesn't look big at all but when you hold one and then the other you can definitely feel the 2 pound difference. Conner is already a month old :crazy: I got in some major snuggle time with Hayden tonight. :cute: He was wearing a shirt that says "Hi, I'm new here." I also gave up my theater tickets so my parents could go together. They don't get to go out much with my dad's job situation so I didn't mind giving them the tickets. They loved the play and spending time at the new Guthrie for the first time.

Last edited:
Had a fun whirlwind day in the Mall of America...they had an airline employee event so we went up for the day. It was nice seeing ARW again...it's been since Cleveland last year I think! :eek:

Last day of training today and I haven't studied for my competancy test. :uhoh:

Shari, I'm sorry I gloated about the Pats/Pack game yesterday. :wink: I hope Favre is all right!

Schmeg said:
Shari, I'm sorry I gloated about the Pats/Pack game yesterday. :wink: I hope Favre is all right!
\
yeah, yeah...............some gloating is allowed ( see previous weeks posts when Packers played and won against the Viikes) :wink:
Congrats........(really~ that is heartfelt, really it is :shifty: )

:happy:
new owners changing insurance...............now instead of cleaning and decorating I sit on insurance websites looking up my Dr.'s to see if they take these plans :happy:

I HATE doing this.

Everyone is covered (I think) except the one place that I really and truly want covered......my Physical Therapy place........my OS is covered and he is part owner of PT place so wouldn't PT place be covered? Phone calls to be made :crack:

Have I mentioned I HATE doing this?????

The cold weather had finally hit Florida, which means my dad and I have begun our annual battle over the heater. He is a wimp, and want it to go on when it reaches 65F. That is chilly, not cold.

I hate having the heater on - it dries out my sinuses and gives me a horrible headache :grumpy:. He can always put another blanket on.

kellyahern said:
The cold weather had finally hit Florida, which means my dad and I have begun our annual battle over the heater. He is a wimp, and want it to go on when it reaches 65F. That is chilly, not cold.

I hate having the heater on - it dries out my sinuses and gives me a horrible headache :grumpy:. He can always put another blanket on.

Oh no, not 65F :brrsmilie:

~sends blankets~

:wink:

shari schultz said:
Schmeg
Any luck with another hotel? What about B & B's?
Hostels?
http://www.housing.hawaii.edu/och/basicoch/Hostels.htm
The hotel was supposed to call my roomie back this morning, but they haven't and he's been too busy at work to call them and unleash the fury of hell.

I don't think we'd though of B&B's, but I am quite sure we want more than a bed in a hostel. I might look into B&B's, though!

:| I promised one of my coworkers at job #1 that I would buy her a jacket at job #2 this week during the additional discount days. Not only is it a blackout item for employees for the additional discount but it's a blackout item for the regular discount! :der: I've been there for 14 months and I've never heard of a blackout item for anything. :mad: I came home to look in the catalog online to see if I could at least buy it with my regular discount. Nope. Not until Sunday. I hope it's still available in her size and color. She was so excited today when she gave me the money for it. :(

Off for a new student orientation/dinner at my culinary school. :heart: :drool:

Schmeg said:

The hotel was supposed to call my roomie back this morning, but they haven't and he's been too busy at work to call them and unleash the fury of hell.

I don't think we'd though of B&B's, but I am quite sure we want more than a bed in a hostel. I might look into B&B's, though!

Good Luck with the original hotel! On the trip advisor website in their forum someone had luck with getting a room at the Hawaiiana Hotel. It seems to have mixed reviews, though. They mentioned there were limited rooms left for the week of the U2 concert.

Thanks for the well-wishes and the help! Everything is OK- hotel is giving us some condo-type thing. :ohmy: Roomie will be showing it to me online soon.

We just got the U2 18 stuff at Best Buy. I didn't realize there was a DVD too! I am SO out of the loop!!

...and I'm not sure that Window in the Skies is really the super greatest song of all time... :uhoh:

Schmeg said:
...and I'm not sure that Window in the Skies is really the super greatest song of all time... :uhoh:

I hear you on that one! Its clear to me why they put it on a greatest hits and didnt save it for the next studio album. But some seem to think its the greatest thing since sliced bread. :shrug: More power to them, but I'm not hearing it myself. Its an OK song, not bad, not great. :shifty:

Schmeg said:
Thanks for the well-wishes and the help! Everything is OK- hotel is giving us some condo-type thing. :ohmy: Roomie will be showing it to me online soon.

That might actually work out better. Condos :up:.

My second "after the concert" hotel called me last week to confirm. Hopefully the concert hotel, the one I'm sharing with eep, Laura, and others, will be okay :).

I like "Windows". I haven't thought of it in terms of greatest song ever, but for me it falls into the category of "happy fun bouncy song" :wink:. For some reason, I think it's a good summer song :shrug:.

Last edited:
I was happy about getting a Best Buy here in town 5 minutes away until yesterday when I discovered the music section is smaller....they only had the CD without the dvd there. I may see if B&N has it if I have time after I take care of some things with my dad or I may just get a gift card at Giant Eagle and earn 20 cents off gas and order it with some other things for gifts. I was all about getting the CD yesterday and listening to it in the studio but after the fact I'm kind of like....it's not much that I haven't already heard so I can wait a few days. I did hear Windows on the radio the other day and it's ok but nothing that made me stop what I was doing at that moment. I'll have a better idea when I listen to it with no distractions.

I feel like I'm getting sick.

We discovered the music section at our Best Buy is gigantic, much bigger than the one my brother used to work. Roomie almost bought me my own copy of the CD but I've already bought all those songs at LEAST three times each so I didn't feel the need...I'll copy WITS from his onto my iTunes and I'll still have a complete set.

I am training a new girl at work today and I think I have scared her already. :up: I made my coffee too strong or something this morning and I'm talking a mile a minute, dropping everything on the floor, and tripping over my own feet.

Back
Top Bottom