How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom? - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2006, 08:16 PM   #211
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I texted him "Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!" next, and his response was from Austin Powers II, which we also recite.

"Ooookay...I'm going to go watch a mooooovie." Then he told me that the Pats are on tonight.

Okay, you've influenced my decision...I'll probably watch that. Tedi's awesome. He was at one of the spring U2 concerts in Boston...I think the show before the one you slept in the airport for.
I thought he was at the show I went to (but maybe I'm just wishing that he went to that one, he's cute ).

My sister and I have lots of catchphrases that we recite too, mostly from "A Muppets Family Christmas" or Mystery Science Theater 3000 .

Old 10-30-2006, 08:26 PM   #212
Blue Crack Supplier

That story and that kid *sniff* Omg, I Bruschi after that. He was sooooo nice to that kid.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:28 PM   #213
Blue Crack Addict

He might have gone to both. I was on the floor and wondering why everyone in one section was cheering- because of BruschiBRUSCHI! I don't remember if that was before or after Al Gore came in. Or maybe I'm crazy and I'm getting everything mixed up.

That was so cute with the kid.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:39 PM   #214
Blue Crack Supplier

Yeah, I remember a lot of people cheering before anything really started and the people around me said something about Tedi Bruschi. I couldn't really see him though. I was so tired for that show, I might have just read about it and though it was when I was there .

I missed Al Gore and Aerosmith though .
Old 10-30-2006, 10:46 PM   #215
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:00 AM
maybe now that I'm home to watch the 4th quarter the Vikings will play a little better than the 3 quarters that I missed.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:49 PM   #216
arw
Blue Crack Addict

My iPod is frowning and says to go to apple.com. Tim tried to fix it for me at work today but he couldn't figure it out.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:00 AM   #217
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just updated iTunes for the first time ever. Apple's website says to make sure your iTunes is up to date before plugging in your frowny face iPod to your computer. It's blue instead of green and it's sooooooooo pretty. So far my precious iPod seems to be happy with the updates. It made a really weird noise when it was updating. That kind of scares me. I'll give it until tomorrow and then it's off to the Apple store. iPod health at my job is a very deal since everyone uses their's with an iTrip through a radio. My sick iPod was the topic of conversation today. It was sad. I wanted to cry.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:27 AM   #218
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

OMG the roach scream. I really believe you should have been a star in horror movies.
Actually we were discussing this at work the other night and S said she always wanted to make a scary movie and had a really great idea for a story and setting. I told her we should write a screenplay and do it!
Old 10-31-2006, 12:31 AM   #219
arw
Blue Crack Addict

ok maybe my iPod is not happy. It's making a very strange loud noise. I couldn't get it to disconnect from iTunes no matter what I did. I even tried my computer's usb safe removal option and that didn't work. It turns on and will play music but it makes a really weird noise and iTunes doesn't recognize it as being plugged in even after I opened and closed it a few times.

Old 10-31-2006, 12:28 PM   #220
Blue Crack Addict

I just spilled jelly on my pants two separate times in 5 minutes.

Your actual iPod was fowning? I haven't seen that one yet! Mine likes to freeze on occasion if I push the buttons too many times for its liking, usually when I'm far away from my computer, and then I have to wait for the battery to die before it'll reset.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:46 PM   #221
Blue Crack Addict

What do you do when it sounds like it's raining in your freezer, but everything appears to be OK inside it?
Old 10-31-2006, 02:47 PM   #222
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
What do you do when it sounds like it's raining in your freezer, but everything appears to be OK inside it?
You're freezer is haunted .

I hope your Ipod gets better arw .
Old 10-31-2006, 03:45 PM   #223
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote of my life right now....

"It's just one thing piled on top of another isn't it?"
~Kariann's brother

Yes folks I have phone conversations with my brother just about every week now....this week twice a week.

It's also official that I hate Fall....all Fall brings for me is stress, worry and hospital visits. My mom is being sent back to the hospital for some tests after an unplanned doctor's visit today.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:47 PM   #224
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I just spilled jelly on my pants two separate times in 5 minutes.

Your actual iPod was fowning? I haven't seen that one yet! Mine likes to freeze on occasion if I push the buttons too many times for its liking, usually when I'm far away from my computer, and then I have to wait for the battery to die before it'll reset.

go to the support section on apple's website. They have a picture of a frowning iPod.

It's worked fine all day for the most part. I was able to use it until the battery was used up. Then I plugged it in to charge and it got a little funky. It locked up on my after a bit so I did the reset thing and I saw a battery icon with an ! over it. So maybe the battery needs to be replaced It hasn't made the scary noise at all today. I wonder if iTunes will recognize it later. This whole thing has been so stressful
Old 10-31-2006, 03:52 PM   #225
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
Quote of my life right now....

"It's just one thing piled on top of another isn't it?"
~Kariann's brother

Yes folks I have phone conversations with my brother just about every week now....this week twice a week.

It's also official that I hate Fall....all Fall brings for me is stress, worry and hospital visits. My mom is being sent back to the hospital for some tests after an unplanned doctor's visit today.
email me tonight if you want to talk. I'll be home......