How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sidenote*
Roadtrip to Ireland for Randooomers to visit haunted castles
:drool:

and maybe a few U2 related places...................:shifty:

Last edited:
Eh, it was a decent one, but the first one of the season was better.

They replay it again next hour if you want to see the first half hour that you missed.

What was odd is they showed a new episode preview at the end, but this is suppose to be the season finale'. Previews from next season? They typically don't do that on this show though. :hmm:

Blue Room said:

What was odd is they showed a new episode preview at the end, but this is suppose to be the season finale'. Previews from next season? They typically don't do that on this show though. :hmm:

Yeah, it looked like there'll be more from Ireland/England :hyper:.

I did like how the one ghost who said "Help" seemed to have an Irish accent :wink:.

Schmeg said:
:crazy: My mother drives me crazy. She told me she doesn't want to tell me what to do for Christmas weekend, but then she found a million reasons why my plans were terrible, from it's not long enough to my roomie can't come.

I think I'll just hibernate from December 12 to 31.
Update: My mother is insane.

My wonderful roomie booked the EXACT itinerary I had told my mom about...Saturday afternoon to Monday evening. This wasn't long enough for her and I'm flying back to Indy on Christmas night, and she got mopey about that. He is also not included in my Christmas weekend plans, as the airline owns his soul, and she got mopey about that too, and proceeded to take me on a long and winding guilt trip through her mopeyness.

So I forwarded the itinerary to her after we booked it after the long and winding guilt trip, and she sends me back an e-mail that it's PERFECT.

If you don't hear from me between December 12 and 31, it's because I truly am hibernating.

Kariann said:
I just got home from taking my car in for an unexpected repair for which I had to call off work to be able to get done.

:scream: What else do I have to try to deal with?

I REALLY want to be lazy in front of the TV and call the rest of the evening a mental evening but I'm going to be responsible and constructive and work with my mom on some things.
:ohmy: What happened to your car??

You deserve a mental evening!

fah said:
I can't seem to motivate myself to clean my house.
I have a chronic case of lack of housecleaning motivation. And mine is in BAD SHAPE.

*whacks rabid dust bunny over head with three-month old magazine*

Interesting that cleaning is brought up. I took a half day today and rented one of those Rug Doctor cleaners and cleaned the carpet in my entire house. I'm beat!

Off to return the rental now.

Kariann you should definately have a do nothing night. Its a miracle worker when things get a bit harry. Thats my plan when I get back home. Looking forward to it.

Every time I try to skate on Thursday night, my plans are foiled. Last week, they were charging $3 for parking and I didn't have $3. Tonight there was a Pee-Wee hockey tournament. Adorable, but I wanted to SKATE.

I was just reading old bookmarked journal entries and it was two years ago that I won a bunch of stuff on the radio, including the years' supply of Theraflu. :giggle:

kellyahern said:

:lol:

So how much space does a year supply of Theraflu take up? :hmm:
When it comes in the form of three manufacturer's rebate coupons, not much, really. :wink:

I had actually forgotten that I won that contest. :der: I was just clicking through my bookmarks thinking, "I wonder what I did this week two years ago..."

Just got a huge list of things from CF to get for her at Job2 tomorrow since we get an even larger discount this weekend. I stocked up for myself yesterday. I didn't want to spend what I did but I figured it would be stupid not to when it's more off than usual. I did get some gifts too.

I really should shower and go about taking care of some things for my parents before going in to work.

^I never like to follow the crowd. :wink:

I was in training all week, but had to work at the branch today, and waiting for me in my drawer was a fax about my new business cards. :ohmy: I never had a business card before! I also have access to the manager program and life was sooooo much easier for a few things. I'm officially listed in the system as an FSA, so I could sign off on anything the branch supervisor did that needed approval, even though we were both running teller windows. Yay promotion!

Doozer61 said:
Caron brought my paycheck home and I got a raise!!! :D
:applaud: They didn't tell you about it? They just surprised you with a little extra money?

:drool:raises:drool:

I got a nice bonus in mine...apparently I either referred two loans that closed, or five new checking accounts. I'm not sure when, as I've been mostly in training classes over the last two weeks, but someone's looking out for me! :up:

:scream: I was given the mission to find a rental car (which we intend on NOT crashing this time) for an upcoming island getaway, but I'm more worried about the fact that we might be pitching a tent on the beach since the hotel we booked decided this morning it is facing at LEAST three weeks of plumbing issues and there are NINE MILLION different things going on that weekend...a military parade, a marathon, and a certain rock band's much-anticipated concert...and there are NO ROOMS left on the island. :crazy: Cars are easy, but I'm wondering if I should pick a really big one in case we have to sleep in it.

Also I would like to push a certain thread onto page 2 of Lemonade Stand but there aren't any good ones to post in. :sad: I've wished everyone a happy birthday already, if I haven't already killed the others, I don't have a good reason to post in it.

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
:scream: I was given the mission to find a rental car (which we intend on NOT crashing this time) for an upcoming island getaway, but I'm more worried about the fact that we might be pitching a tent on the beach since the hotel we booked decided this morning it is facing at LEAST three weeks of plumbing issues and there are NINE MILLION different things going on that weekend...a military parade, a marathon, and a certain rock band's much-anticipated concert...and there are NO ROOMS left on the island. :crazy: Cars are easy, but I'm wondering if I should pick a really big one in case we have to sleep in it.

oh my.................
where will you be (hopefully) staying?

Schmeg said:

:applaud: They didn't tell you about it? They just surprised you with a little extra money?

:drool:raises:drool:

I got a nice bonus in mine...apparently I either referred two loans that closed, or five new checking accounts. I'm not sure when, as I've been mostly in training classes over the last two weeks, but someone's looking out for me! :up:

Actually, I was supposed to get it at the beginning of October but without a review, they wait a month and automatically give it to you. With the city, we get step increases and this is my last one. :( Now I will only get cost of living increases.

shari schultz said:

oh my.................
where will you be (hopefully) staying?
In the car or on the beach. :crazy: I'm not sure that I'm kidding.

Schmeg said:

Also I would like to push a certain thread onto page 2 of Lemonade Stand but there aren't any good ones to post in. :sad: I've wished everyone a happy birthday already, if I haven't already killed the others, I don't have a good reason to post in it.

what are you talking about?:huh:

Back
Top Bottom