How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rid-30421.gif

I missed the game :sad: Actually the reason why I missed the game isn't sad so I'm ok with not seeing a single second of it. I was at the Guthrie for 6 hours. Three of those hours I was in the thrust theater listening to a presentation on my beloved Guthrie. :love: :kiss: The other 3 hours I sat and did nothing. I'm not sure why they even needed me there today because the only performance is at 7:00 tonight. Oh well.

Kariann said:
:sigh: That's about all I have right now. :|

Just checked email and CF is going to take a morning off for us to do some shopping. I need to make my Clinique list.
:hug:

:drool: Clinique :drool:
I'm starting to need some more stuff just in time for payday.

Kariann said:
:sigh: That's about all I have right now. :|

Everything ok?

Did you go on the ghost hunting trip? If so, details?? :wink:

You better hide your couch this weekend in Columbus. OSU wins or loses its going to be a bonfire down there!

:crazy: My mother drives me crazy. She told me she doesn't want to tell me what to do for Christmas weekend, but then she found a million reasons why my plans were terrible, from it's not long enough to my roomie can't come.

I think I'll just hibernate from December 12 to 31.

Blue Room said:

Everything ok?

Did you go on the ghost hunting trip? If so, details?? :wink:

You better hide your couch this weekend in Columbus. OSU wins or loses its going to be a bonfire down there!

Kind of ok....kind of not ok.

Yep we went but nothing exciting. If I have some time this weekend I'll do a journal entry with some pictures since there is some kind of weird stuff in some....I don't think it's anything ghostly but maybe weird photography stuff happening. I need to get the prints done this weekend so I can have S give me her opinion from a professional view.

I am nowhere near OSU and will be going nowhere near OSU. I am so sick of hearing about the game that I want to throw up. If I hear the stupid song I Don't Give A Damn About Michigan or whatever it's called again I might go postal.

Schmeg said:
:crazy: My mother drives me crazy. She told me she doesn't want to tell me what to do for Christmas weekend, but then she found a million reasons why my plans were terrible, from it's not long enough to my roomie can't come.

I think I'll just hibernate from December 12 to 31.

:eyebrow:
hibernating sounds like a good idea.

Kariann said:

Kind of ok....kind of not ok.

Yep we went but nothing exciting. If I have some time this weekend I'll do a journal entry with some pictures since there is some kind of weird stuff in some....I don't think it's anything ghostly but maybe weird photography stuff happening. I need to get the prints done this weekend so I can have S give me her opinion from a professional view.

I am nowhere near OSU and will be going nowhere near OSU. I am so sick of hearing about the game that I want to throw up. If I hear the stupid song I Don't Give A Damn About Michigan or whatever it's called again I might go postal.

I hope the not ok part gets better.

Looking forward to the journal entry. If you cant tell, I find that kind of stuff interesting.

On a sort of related note. Season finale of Ghost Hunters tonight on the Sci Fi Channel. They are investigating a castle in Ireland. Should be interesting, usually on the first and last episode they of the season something really unusual happens. :nerd:

Can someone please tell me why one city needs to put out three or four phone books every six months? We recieved four in May, and we just got three more today...a White Pages, a Yellow Pages, and a combination Yellow/White Pages. I don't even REMEMBER what we got in May, but we threw three of them away.

Dear Indianapolis,
You are not the New York City metropolitan area.

Love,
Meg

I just got home from taking my car in for an unexpected repair for which I had to call off work to be able to get done.

:scream: What else do I have to try to deal with?

I REALLY want to be lazy in front of the TV and call the rest of the evening a mental evening but I'm going to be responsible and constructive and work with my mom on some things.

Blue Room said:

On a sort of related note. Season finale of Ghost Hunters tonight on the Sci Fi Channel. They are investigating a castle in Ireland. Should be interesting, usually on the first and last episode they of the season something really unusual happens. :nerd:

:cool: I haven't watched any this season because it was on opposite Lost, but now that Lost is in repeats . . . :)

I took a nap when I got home from the dentist today, I was beat :| .

My sister and I are going up to Tallahassee on Friday to see Stephen Colbert at the pep rally and then the football homecoming game on Saturday. First time we've been back there since we graduated (in 1998). Of course, this is on the heels of FSU's worst season ever (since I can remember) and a 33-0 home game loss last week, but it should still be fun :happy:

250px-FozzieColbert.jpg

Seems to be alot of crappy dayness going around Randooom. :|

My crappy day was last friday. I'm hoping Saturday wont be a crappy day! :wink: GO BLUE!

Kelly, Ghosthunters has been a short season this time anyway. Around 5 episodes, one was a live one on Halloween and they just showed what they found. Thats playing right now. The first one was at a western saloon in Arizona, and that was interesting. I wont tell you what happened in case you watch it. The rest of them have been sort of average, few interesting things, but nothing fantastic. I'm hoping tonight is a good one. Castle in Ireland, suppose to be one the most haunted places on the planet. :hyper: :nerd: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom