How about on halloween....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pyramidian

The Fly
... every single person here on Interference posts using an alter?!!!

:hyper:

Disguises and guessing games galore!

:sexywink:

bonfires burning bright, pumpkin faces in the night...DEAD CATS HANGING FROM POLES!

My alters don't have mod powers though, and then I'd be subjected to flood control. That's like always flying first class and then being stuck in coach.

Bonochick said:
My alters don't have mod powers though, and then I'd be subjected to flood control. That's like always flying first class and then being stuck in coach.

Mod Snob! :lol:

I'll mod your face!!!!! :wink:

Cleasai, you never called me back after I left you that glorious voicemail. *shakes fist* :angry:

Bonochick said:
I'll mod your face!!!!! :wink:

Cleasai, you never called me back after I left you that glorious voicemail. *shakes fist* :angry:

I did too! I left you a voicemail I swear I did! :sad:

Cleasai said:

I did too! I left you a voicemail I swear I did! :sad:

Enough with the wild fabrications! :angry:

Seriously though...I never got a message...which made me nervous. I was afraid I had accidentally dialed someone else's number instead of yours...which would have made for one helluva random voicemail message for someone. :yikes: :lmao:

Bonochick said:

but wouldn't you love to just give up your mod powers for one night and raise hell with us peons :rockon: you could swear, make fun of people and post pics of bono's butt all wild and crazy like.
:wink:

candy apples and razor blades, little dead are soon in graves...

misfits5.jpg

is that a big enough hint for you?

Back
Top Bottom