How about an NFL thread....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Only about 3 weeks till the NFL season begins, use this thread to talk trash, lots of it.

Im a Bengal fan, so this thread could be for making fun of me I guess. Actually, the Bengals have nowhere to go but up, so the I think Marvin Lewis and the boys will improve this season.

-EP

I just feel for ANYONE who cheers for the Bengals...nothing even to make fun of. They are just sad and pathetic people....can't make fun of them. :D

I am going to the Bears preseason this Saturday here in my corntown. woopie.

Skol Vikings!

The Bengals still exist? :scratch:

this year's NFL season is all about one man...

a_shockey_i.jpg

4273.jpg

02_fanzone_main.jpg

The Giants are in for a LONG year w/ that offensive line. I don't care how good Tiki or Kerry are, w/o blocking it ain't gonna happen. They looked terrible against the Pats last week. FYI-I'm a Jints fan, but a realist.

I've been watching the pre-season games and I've come to a conclusion....

Pre-season games suck.

Come soon real season, come soon.

u2popmofo said:
I've been watching the pre-season games and I've come to a conclusion....

Pre-season games suck.

Come soon real season, come soon.

I agree, preseason does suck. I went to the first football party of the year last saturday to watch the Vikings play and we turned the game off after the first quarter. :shifty: I don't even know who won.

I can't wait for the regular season to begin. :yes:

I went to the Bears v. Broncos last night. five tickets (face value of $230) for $40. Ha. Dumb scalper.

Equally dumb preseason. It was sooo damn humid in the stands - and such a LAME game. It was cool to walk to an NFL game though (the Bears played all of last season and their two pre-season games in my town).

I then proceeded to the airport to help get the Broncos back to Denver. IT's funny...the whole team walked by me....I couldn't tell you who ANY of them were outside of Shannon Sharpe, the coach (shanahon) and one of the QB's (forget his name though :der: ).

Nice plane! :up:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
well up to last night i was going to say the Falcons are going to be hard to beat this season. but now that Vick is out for the first of the season with a broken leg, i would say my bets are off. :sad:

yeah, tough luck for the Falcons, and my fantasy team....:down:

Back
Top Bottom