HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Is there any one else that loves this show?

I'm glad Fox is going to start airing the first season over next Tuesday, I can catch all of the episodes that I've missed. :up: :hyper:

hugh_laurie10.jpg

HELL YES!!! i love HOUSE soooooo much. its my favorite show. did you see the finally last night? man i'm addicted to that show.

Mr. BAW said:
Never saw it; I do know that it runs a lot of freakin' commercials...looks to me like he's into Voodoo or something...:yikes:

huh? voodoo? :ohmy:
i don't think so.

anyway. i have had a crush on hugh laurie ever since i started watching the show.

hugh.bmp

hugh2.bmp

good show

house is a hit

plus idol

make fox no. 1 in ratings 18-49

if you have showtime

Huff

is darn good. too

I was really enjoying this show until one episode where the writers had to use part of their storyline to force their views subtly on the audience. This completely disgusted me and turned me against the show. I'll never watch it again. No I'm not going to explain :shifty:

one episode where the writers had to use part of their storyline to force their views subtly on the audience.
:huh:

Well, I for one love this show. The snark alone makes it worthwhile. Laurie does an amazing job of making a person who you should hate, lovable. And, he does a great American accent.

I can't wait to see the re-runs as I missed the first few and some others due to Veronica Mars (also a GREAT show). All I can say is yay for TiVo!

whoohooo i found this thread.

and am bumping it. because as usual, i am late to the party.

anyone else get the dvd?

:shifty:

zooperson said:
no, but i can't wait for season 2 :drool:. are there any cool extras on the dvd? love your avatar. :wink:

there are some extras. i thought they were cool. some "customer reviews" around the 'net seem to think they're crap, but the only thing that really bugs me is that the dvds are double-sided. i'm going to scratch them, i know it.

it's kind of ridiculous how much i actually look forward to tuesdays now. haha i have no life.

:bow: I love this show! Hubby and I sooo look forward to Tues. nights. We were pissed last week because we missed the Nip/Tuck premiere. We were all set to watch it after House. Thought it came on normal time and I'm OT now. Those are the only 2 shows we watch together. Is anyone else bothered by the sound of sports commentators?

got_edge said:

JESSSSS!!

I've been waiting for tonight since... last Tuesday!

Waiting for tonight. Oh oh ohhhhh

it took me a minute to figure out who jess was. you mean "yes?"

To me, House looks like a bad copy of E.R. and Chicago Hope. Tried watching it once, and then got extremely bored.

i've never watched ER. i've never watched anything else that's pretended to be a medical drama. so even if it comes off as formulaic, i don't have a problem with that. plus, i think the main character is the best television character ever. coming from someone who watches as little tv as i do, that doesn't say much. but i still like the character a hell of a lot.

IWasBored said:
i've never watched ER. i've never watched anything else that's pretended to be a medical drama. so even if it comes off as formulaic, i don't have a problem with that. plus, i think the main character is the best television character ever. coming from someone who watches as little tv as i do, that doesn't say much. but i still like the character a hell of a lot.

Check out E.R. and you will never watch House again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom