HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the perfect cap!
  • 000wk5za
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

got_edge said:

Wanna hear it? I'll PM it to you!

oh, i've heard it. i've got this ridiculously obsessive habit of taping episodes of the show, and then going and downloading them the second i can find a torrent or something.

you know, in case i have a vcr but no computer...or vice versa...and i need to watch x episode :reject:

Woah!
You even know the name of the movie!
I'm duly impressed with you this evening. I bought it for Noah Wyle because a Jew playing a Nazi Youth might just be the worst casting ever.
Or the best casting ever!!

I didn't even realize they were the same people until I looked up RSL on imdb. Ca-razy.

PlaTheGreat said:
Woah!
You even know the name of the movie!
I'm duly impressed with you this evening. I bought it for Noah Wyle because a Jew playing a Nazi Youth might just be the worst casting ever.
Or the best casting ever!!

I didn't even realize they were the same people until I looked up RSL on imdb. Ca-razy.

I'm full of surprises!
I rented it for Christian Bale :heart:
I think a trip to Blockbuster is in order for the weekend. I want to watch RSL bust a move on the dance floor with his ridiculous long rebel hair.

another reason to see swing kids: roger ebert put it on his list of all-time worst movies.

i hate roger ebert.

(i haven't seen the movie, but only because i never see movies)

IWasBored said:
another reason to see swing kids: roger ebert put it on his list of all-time worst movies.

i hate roger ebert.

(i haven't seen the movie, but only because i never see movies)

I never saw the end of Swing Kids. My Social Studies teacher played it for us one day... come to think of it, maybe she had an obssession with RSL because she played Dead Poets Society the next time she put a film on for us.

I'm going to e-mail her and ask if she's in love with Wilson :hmm:

The end the lamest thing I've ever seen. You've seen all that's "good" about that movie.
The acting is like...sub-par from everyone.
:p

i didn't like dead poets society.

aside from buying those blackadder dvds at bammo's insistance, i haven't done the usual "OMG!!! rent everything so-and-so is in because they're in [show]" thing yet. i'm sure as hell not renting stewart little.

I have Stuart Little. It's not thaaaaaaaaat bad.
(Because I'm secretly in love with Michael J. Fox)

Hugh plays the biggest nerd evar though. :lol:
stuartlittle2.jpg

yahoo's tv listings says they're showing "damned if you do" on the 20th.

good! i have to work on the 20th. and it's been established that i can't be trusted to program the vcr/the vcr can't be trusted to tape the right thing.

got_edge said:

:grumpy: I was hoping for a new Holiday-themed episode.

maybe the writers realized they weren't going to be able to beat the candy cane joke, so they didn't bother.

i was just hoping for another episode. hopefully with stacy in a minor part so we can get closer to the end of her overdramatic reign of emotastic terror. how many left? only 2, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom