HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Spin" didn't do much for me.

Funny lines? Ehm, I only remember the whole "Does a light go on every time I have food" and House's response. I forgot what he said. It was almost a week ago!

there's a green one for food, yellow one for beverages, and a red one for impure thoughts. that one goes out every 2 weeks.

something like that. i only know because i didn't like the episode (see previous ranting posts...and if i didn't rant here, i ranted pretty much everywhere else that i went - including real-life ranting to my roommate who thinks i'm totally nuts. but it's okay because she talks to her fish and she's a moron. by the way, the poor thing really needs its bowl cleaned), so i watched it a few more times. because we all know that if you hate a tv show episode, the logical thing to do is watch it again and again!

:lol: i was just about to ask you if you had.

watch it, but spray some emo-be-gone on your moniter prior to viewing. i think it's found in the cleaning products aisle at your local grocery store.

PlaTheGreat said:
I am not in this thread.
:wink:

I have to rewatch this week's episode. There's apparently some sex scene I missed? :huh:

<<spoilers: cameron takes drugs and fucks chase :lmao: i still think that's hilarious.>>>

bee, if i wasn't trying to read 90 different windows right now, i'd draw a crude MSPaint emo-meter for you :shifty:

my mom is officially hooked on this show. i think. my grandma watched three stories and asked "wait, so that was about him[house]?" :der: my family is great :crack:

IWasBored said:
bee, if i wasn't trying to read 90 different windows right now, i'd draw a crude MSPaint emo-meter for you :shifty:

DO IT!!!!!!! I have a presentation I'm working on right now that I'm having no success with. I'd love to see a crude MSPaint emo-meter to further distract myself from getting this shit done :hyper:

Oh, and I still haven't watched Spin or last week's episode. I'm so predictable :up:

emo-meter.jpg

holy sherlock holmes reference! i now forgive the writers/creators/whoeever is in charge of that stuff for their annoying architectural discontinuity (the balcony, people!). :hyper:

house's apartment number!

eabd2faa.jpg

IWasBored said:
holy sherlock holmes reference! i now forgive the writers/creators/whoeever is in charge of that stuff for their annoying architectural discontinuity (the balcony, people!). :hyper:

Whaa? I'm slow.

Anywho, the whole emo!House thing is coming to an end. Stacy is this close (|<-->|) to leaving.

>>" She might have HIV, I'm totally going to screw her!! "<<

Oh, Chase :tsk:

IWasBored said:

eabd2faa.jpg

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

read any more sherlock recently, eyebubeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

I've got the bestest ever board game (called, incedently, 221b Baker Street), that we always play at crimbo. It's a bit like Cluedo (don't you strange american types call it Clue?), but with proper back stories for each individual case, and you go round victorian London looking for clues

:drool:

yes, us strange american types call it clue. and it's an annoying game because it takes more time to set it up than it does to actually guess who killed the dude in what room and with what :down:

just the hound of the baskervilles, and a couple stories (scandal in bohmia, um...and i can't remember the other two). went to the library earlier, and i've got a study in scarlet and another book in my backpack. soon they'll be sitting on the floor, but i actually do want to read them. i found a couple audiobook things that i was going to bring home via the ipod last weekend, i think they were actually podcast things, but being the technological idiot that i am i a) don't know what they really are, and b) forgot to bring them home while i was at home. i should still listen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom