HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i suppose i should edit that so it stays invisible.

too lazy.

Queen Bee said:

On the brightside, Stacy's run is one episode closer to ending :dancing:

bee is mr. briiiiightsiiiiiiiiiiide!

true dat, homie.

uh, don't ask. must have been something i ate for lunch.

got_edge said:

Yea, that hate me/love me thing is not very House-like.

it's not. i feel like an idiot griping about it on a fucking message board, espcially when i generally think that writers can't get a character out of character. it's their character, they can do whatever they want with him. but that's just...weird. it's got to be fox's stupid overly dramatic promos. he can't seriously just come out and ask that. i thought this was a character who hated/had trouble discussing things like that. she's got to do something totally evil to prompt or SOMETHING.

got_edge said:

Yea, my signature.

i ate your sig for lunch?

holy shit, i thought it was just your every day turkey sandwich! how did that happen?

got_edge said:

You don't want to know.

And QB is sworn to secrecy!!

just as long as it's not something blatantly obvious that i'm missing, like the <<<>>>s.

i think i'll google the reuben sandwich.

i doubt those things they had a couple times last year at the dining hall were an accurate representation. i can't imagine how anyone, fictional or real, would go near that.

scary dining hall food.

Queen Bee said:
Anyway, so how about that House! House is great. And Wilson should have permanent whiteboard duties.

methinks you're avoiding the darkside thug thingies.

whatever.

wilson is allowed to touch the markers. oh great. now all those psychotic fan fiction writers are going to write stories about wilson touching house's "markers".

:yuck:

QB's favorite part:

000swa53

What in the world does that say??

shocks
headaches
nausea
droswy

(i cheated and actually listened to what wilson was saying while scribbling)

Queen Bee said:

Oh, who cares. The love of my life was cancelled :sad:

edit: oooh. that sucks.

Last edited:
i'd say that mine isn't even that bad, but i'm afraid that whenever bammo's package arrives, she'll come along into this thread and say that mine is just as crappy :uhoh:

ps kim I would just like to explain the 'kimberley pie' thing.....

It's not like a 'honey pie or 'sweetie pie' or anything. we have a small town near here called Kimberley, where there is a brewery. The beer they brew (strangely enough) is called Kimberley. At a pub near here you can buy a steak and ale pie called Kimberley Pie.

I just thought I'd clear that up :D

bammo2 said:
ps kim I would just like to explain the 'kimberley pie' thing.....

It's not like a 'honey pie or 'sweetie pie' or anything. we have a small town near here called Kimberley, where there is a brewery. The beer they brew (strangely enough) is called Kimberley. At a pub near here you can buy a steak and ale pie called Kimberley Pie.

I just thought I'd clear that up :D

:lol: i'm so used to you guys calling me all sorts of things at this point that i didn't even notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom