HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

it was so great. hey bammooooo, i've got all three of the other ones from this season downloaded, and if i go download this one i'll have that too, if i burned them onto a cd (as a data cd so you could open them in some kind of media player) and sent you it, would that work?

:hyper: x 10000000000000000000 :hyper::hyper::hyper:

yes! i watched almost all of the blackadder II episodes. i think "potato" is the only one i haven't seen yet. i love it. so fucking funny. i think if i had to pick a favorite, i'd pick blackadder goes forth, but 2 and 3 rule. 1 is bad, you said, right?

yeah, 1 is a bit strange. Blackadder is stupid and baldrick is really clever. and the writing isn't anywhere near as good.

Isn't Queenie hysterical? :laugh: And Nursie (otherwise known as Bernard :lmao: )

bammo2 said:

:hyper: x 10000000000000000000 :hyper::hyper::hyper:

yeah, 1 is a bit strange. Blackadder is stupid and baldrick is really clever. and the writing isn't anywhere near as good.

Isn't Queenie hysterical? :laugh: And Nursie (otherwise known as Bernard :lmao: )

yes, queenie is hilarious!

:lmao: bernard!

got_edge said:

For serious! I can't wait :dance:

hugh laurie was on one of those late show things (the one with the scottish guy whose name i forget) last night and they showed a clip of tonight's episode.

4 freaking hours. in theory i'm supposed to write a paper that was due monday, eat dinner, and read some russian stuff in that amount of time because due to my sleeping habits, i'll probably pass out tonight at about 11. but right now, 4 hours seems like an awfully long time. obsessed, me? naaaaaah........:shifty:

IWasBored said:
hugh laurie was on one of those late show things (the one with the scottish guy whose name i forget) last night and they showed a clip of tonight's episode.

The long clip was the only good part of the interview. Hugh Laurie was on that talk show when House first started.

They spoke about America, motorbikes, and Hugh was against the whole 'sex symbol' thing. Pretty much the same interview as last night's.

---
Have you seen tonight's episode?? I don't want to spoil anything for anyone >>Dr. Snarkity Snark Snark has daddy issues! Aaaaaand he has a hot bike. :drool: <<

what the hell is that, bee? did you miss it again? or are you expressing your anger toward cameron, the motorcycle, or house's wussiness around his parents?

got_edge, yeah, the interview was lame. but i expected it to be lame, those things usually are. i didn't see the other one, but it was essentially the same thing as on leno a month or so ago.

(by the way, this show pretty much runs my life on tuesdays - and you could probably make a case for it running my life on other days of the week as well - so yes, i definitely saw it)

>>I think House opening up to Cameron (voluntarily!) was my favorite part. And House & Wilson running experiments on each other was the cutest thing EVAR. <<

QB's just bitter because she missed the preview for next week's Arrested Development.

"Bad night at poker or good night with a hooker?"

what's with all the <<s? you guys are starting to resemble for honor and his ==========||||||||||||||--------'s.

"Yeah, except in this universe, effect follows cause. I've complained about it, but..."

>>Who is that and why does he do: ==========||||||||||||||--------'s.

I was doing it because I didn't want to spoil the show for anyone, but now I'm just doing it for fun!
<<

BOOSH!

you lost me.

cameron: what's with the leather jacket?
house: it keeps me warm *fluffs hair* and cool. how does it know?

okay, let me try!!

<<house opening up to cameron pissed me off in combination with the preview where he says to stacy "i need to know if you hate me or if you love me." he's turning into cameron before our very eyes :sad: this morning i rewound the tape and watched it again. didn't piss me off so much.

the daddy issue line where he told cuddy "i don't hate her. i hate him" made me want to punch the writers. can't get any more cliche than that. going on how nutty the ads made it seem, i really thought there was going to be some element of child abuse or they were going to be absolutly insane and idiotic, not just a case of his dad making him feel worthless.

i'm glad cameron didn't eat with them. i hate her character enough as it is.
>>

rofl.gif

that guy is pointing and laughing, right?

IWasBored said:
<<<house is great because he doesn't say things like that. >>

:grumpy:

Yea, he says things like:>>
  • You- intravenous broad spectrum antibiotics. You- get cervical, thoracic and lumbar T2 weighted fast spin MRIs. And you- track down all the other Richie Riches who went to Jamaica. See if any of them have the shocks, the trots or the hots.

And by hots I mean fever.
<<

HAR!

Queen Bee said:

Okay that is one scary smiley :yikes:

Did they show a preview for next week? I sort of dozed off and missed it :uhoh:

That is indeed a scary smiley.

And shame on you for missing EVERYTHING. :shame:

(Did you see the preview they played in the middle of House for AD next week? :dancing: )

Queen Bee said:

Okay that is one scary smiley :yikes:

Did they show a preview for next week? I sort of dozed off and missed it :uhoh:

yeah. stacy is in it and house pulls a cameron readmypagebreaks:mad:forthequote. :slant: i'm hoping that context makes it less retarded.

got_edge said:

Yea, he says things like:>>
  • You- intravenous broad spectrum antibiotics. You- get cervical, thoracic and lumbar T2 weighted fast spin MRIs. And you- track down all the other Richie Riches who went to Jamaica. See if any of them have the shocks, the trots or the hots.

And by hots I mean fever.
<<

HAR!

yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom