HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the part with the lady :lmao:!!!
so true about Livingston ;) *snap* 8 seconds *snap*
next week looks :up:, but when doesn't a new episode of House look :up:

good, more people to post in this thread so i don't end up talking to myself again. i didn't start watching it until about 2 or 3 weeks before the second season started and for some reason i've got the most posts in this thread :der:

someone take my remote away before i rewind the tape, go through watching tonight's episode again and copying down the awesome quotes for away messages and stuff.

shari schultz said:
the part with the lady :lmao:!!!
so true about Livingston ;) *snap* 8 seconds *snap*
next week looks :up:, but when doesn't a new episode of House look :up:

speaking of u2, that jacket house was wearing in the preview scene when he's in the parking lot with wilson looked suspiciously like that one jacket :edge: has.

I was just about to go watch some episodes on dvd, so I am probably not the person to ask to take the remote away from you.:shifty:

IWasBored said:

speaking of u2, that jacket house was wearing in the preview scene when he's in the parking lot with wilson looked suspiciously like that one jacket :edge: has.
:hmm:

shari schultz said:
I was just about to go watch some episodes on dvd, so I am probably not the person to ask to take the remote away from you.:shifty:

:mad: my mom stole my dvds and will not give them back! and not only will she not give them back, but she isn't actually watching them either. what the hell?

if they were still here in my posession, that's probably what i'd be doing now...and what i would have been doing this afternoon.

shari schultz said:

it was on the screen for a split second, i feel like an idiot that the thought even occured to me. makes me wonder if i managed to flush the pleban parts out of my brain like i had thought.

IWasBored said:

:mad: my mom stole my dvds and will not give them back! and not only will she not give them back, but she isn't actually watching them either. what the hell?

if they were still here in my posession, that's probably what i'd be doing now...and what i would have been doing this afternoon.
You must liberate House!!!!!

shari schultz said:

You must liberate House!!!!!

i tried!! no really, i did, the last time i was home i secretly tossed the dvds into my laundry, but then i left the laundry basket in the middle of the living room and my mom came into the room, saw the dvds and yelled "no! you're not taking my dvds, i need to watch them!"

her dvds? does she want to hand over the 40 bucks? because i'm pretty sure that it came out of my bank account.

Queen Bee said:
I missed tonight's episode. I'll have to download it later :grumpy:

now how did you manage that, JUSTPLAINBEEEEEEEEEE??????

Queen Bee said:

I didn't realize a video tape in my VCR only had 5 minutes remaining on it, EYEWUHBEEEEEEEEEEE.

:sad:

i point and laugh in your general geographical direction.

I finally got to watch the episode :hyper:

"Welcome aboard the Good Ship Asskisser. Nice day for a sail. Pucker up me 'ardies!" :heart:

The ending with the blonde lady was brilliant :lol:

Hey Eyewuhbeeeee, do you have a video clip of the promo for next week's episode?

Queen Bee said:
Dr. Charles on TV: [snaps fingers] Another person just died. Where is your outrage?

House: [snaps fingers 3 times] Sure, they're dying, [snaps fingers] but it's got a great beat. [snaps fingers]

:lmao:

I haven't even seen that bit (and probably won't until about a year from now :mad: ) but I can just picture him saying that

:clap:

PS kimineeeeeeeeee did you watch any blackadder II yet?

Queen Bee said:
I finally got to watch the episode :hyper:

"Welcome aboard the Good Ship Asskisser. Nice day for a sail. Pucker up me 'ardies!" :heart:

The ending with the blonde lady was brilliant :lol:

Hey Eyewuhbeeeee, do you have a video clip of the promo for next week's episode?

got_edge posted the one i was going to post. that marykir person is insane. one of those people i was talking about in theotherthreadthatshallnotbenamed. :shh:

bammo2 said:

:lmao:

I haven't even seen that bit (and probably won't until about a year from now :mad: ) but I can just picture him saying that

:clap:

PS kimineeeeeeeeee did you watch any blackadder II yet?

it was so great. hey bammooooo, i've got all three of the other ones from this season downloaded, and if i go download this one i'll have that too, if i burned them onto a cd (as a data cd so you could open them in some kind of media player) and sent you it, would that work?

yes! i watched almost all of the blackadder II episodes. i think "potato" is the only one i haven't seen yet. i love it. so fucking funny. i think if i had to pick a favorite, i'd pick blackadder goes forth, but 2 and 3 rule. 1 is bad, you said, right?

Originally posted by IWasBored
got_edge posted the one i was going to post. that marykir person is insane. one of those people i was talking about in theotherthreadthatshallnotbenamed. :shh:
That got_edge sure is awesome! :drool:

¿Que threaaaaaaaaad?

just a thread on another site, it's not important.

i just watched that episode again. definitely awesome.

house: take the pills, or i'll let you die, do an autopsy, call my own press conference, and make sure the world knows that you didn't die of TB. corporate sponsers will be disappointed, but they'll find another disease.
bono: why would you do that?
house: cos i'm just a mean son of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom