HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which makes it 100x better :love:

Also:

thigh9ym3pd.jpg

w00t.

i'm not going to be able to watch it until i write a 10 page paper. this paper was due today, in theory it should have been written by now. in a perfect world, i would have started it 2 weeks ago when i got the assignment. fuck that shit.

i decided to put off the paper a little longer. and i'm still finding out if the episode sucks or not.

foosball :up:

cow guy was hilarious!

i don't think this is so bad. technically i've seen the whole thing now.

and house just got punched in the gut! how many times has he got punched? detox kid's dad, there was definitely at least one other episode.

and the evil laugh :up:

"we're going to cure death"

"mwhuahahahuauahahaaha!!"

i knew it was one of the sucky ones. hunting and spin blew goats (or maybe cows).

yeah, i like this one like the guy who fell off the roof one. not great, but not bad. still better than the last two stacy episodes.

dead lady's husband is annoying as hell.

and this "house will return in 3 weeks" is as lame as it gets :down:

oh, and :up: to the use of that cover of "honky tonk woman" at the end.

it wasn't joe cocker, was it?

i must know this.

holy shit!! the pogues covered honky tonk woman?? how did i not know this!!?

i can rule out that version, that definitely wasn't shane macgowan on vocals.

got_edge said:

6/10!

¿Guat? The last episode with Stacy Wacy was crap but 'Failure To Communicate' was totally :up:

Better recognize, fool.

i could scroll back and read what i said, i probably liked it. :shrug: i think the only one i ever flat-out said sucked was spin. i probably said i liked hunting. i watched failure to communicate when it was on, did a little "yay stacy's gone" dance, and i've enjoyed the episodes since then (all 2 or 3 of them) much more.

this version of this song is cool. :insane : must know! and i'm too lazy to wait for those housemusic people to come up with the answer. unless they already have, they're pretty quick. it's 11, there's probably a torrent up somewhere.

fuckers haven't figured it out.

don't they have hdtv tivo things that tell them these things in the subtitles?

dammit!!

is this thread going to reach 500 with my postwhoring about that damn song?

:uhoh:

i'm off to the library to write that paper.

Gah, I saw the artist and I can't remember it.
It looked like B.B. King, not BB King, but the name had the same structure.

Letter, letter, name.

thank you.

who the fuck is albert king? other than one of the gazillion names that came up on allmusic when i checked.

i hate not knowing stuff like that :mad:

note: i AM in the library. and i have started writing that paper. unfortunately there is also internet in the library.

the thing is, albertA king sounds awfully familiar. but that was definitely a man's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom