HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No screen cap highlights? :tsk:

pdvd128copy6ja.jpg

I should make a sound file of that laugh my default Windows thingy when I have an error :hmm:

Queen Bee said:

I should make a sound file of that laugh my default Windows thingy when I have an error :hmm:

:lmao: YES! you should!

i made some random screen caps while trying to figure out whether the bookeshelves have been moving (they haven't), but i deleted most of them.

the bookshelves might not be moving, but there is a growing amount of crap on house's desk.
cb61aad5.jpg

99350818.jpg

wilson!!
d8d93a4d.jpg

the maggots didn't gross me out at all. tracheotomies (see the pilot for details) are the only thing they've done on this show that has grossed me out.

yes, sorry, i meant guillson.

guillson!!! the expression on his face is hilarious.

IWasBored said:
the maggots didn't gross me out at all. tracheotomies (see the pilot for details) are the only thing they've done on this show that has grossed me out.

Are you for real? I LOVED that trachaeotomy! Don't tell anyone but the CGI/blood from the Pilot is what won me over.

Then I fell in love with House.

And then Guillson.

yeah, i'm totally for real. that's one thing that freaks me out every time. give me puke, severed limbs, maggots...but for christ's sake, don't let that airway close up so far that intubating isn't enough. :|

the pilot was the second episode i saw. "three stories" was the first. i remember they showed enough of the tracheotomy in the commercial when the pilot first aired for me to think there's no fucking way i'm ever watching this show. i also thought it looked really cheesy, and i got the idea that house was a random bad guy, not the main character.

during three stories, i mocked guillson's resemblence to a skinnier, nerdier henry rollins :shifty:

GUILLSON!!!!!

that was awesome.

what the fuck song is this??? i know this song. i know i know this damn song. :mad:

good episode :up:

no house next week? :grumpy: and here i was, getting used to this new episode a week thing. fuckers.

it was at the end, too.

:der: i knew i knew that song. i have the album it's on.

Wilson: House, this is God.
House: Look, I'm a little busy right now. Not supposed to talk during these things. Got time Thursday?
Wilson: Let me check. Oh, I've got a plague. What about Friday?
House: You'll have to check with Cameron.
Wilson: Oh, dammit! She always wants to know why bad things happen! Like I'm going to come up with a new answer this time.
Cuddy: House.
House: Quick, God! Smite the evil witch!
Cuddy: Are you sitting on evidence that the patient was sexually abused by her father?
House: God, why have you forsaken me?

IWasBored said:
Wilson: House, this is God.
House: Look, I'm a little busy right now. Not supposed to talk during these things. Got time Thursday?
Wilson: Let me check. Oh, I've got a plague. What about Friday?
House: You'll have to check with Cameron.
Wilson: Oh, dammit! She always wants to know why bad things happen! Like I'm going to come up with a new answer this time.
Cuddy: House.
House: Quick, God! Smite the evil witch!
Cuddy: Are you sitting on evidence that the patient was sexually abused by her father?
House: God, why have you forsaken me?

:lmao:

I completely missed the last few lines of dialogue from that scene.

and the part when house mimiced cuddy while he was still in the MRI :up:

yeah, what the fuck is up with that? are we supposed to be greatful that they gave us an episode on a random non-tuesday at the wrong time? bastards. do people really watch that much american idol? i can't watch 2 minutes of that show with the sound off without feeling sick.

crap, i've got a 15 page paper due on march 7th :|

IWasBored said:
yeah, what the fuck is up with that? are we supposed to be greatful that they gave us an episode on a random non-tuesday at the wrong time? bastards. do people really watch that much american idol? i can't watch 2 minutes of that show with the sound off without feeling sick.

I bet it's going to get worse when AI gets closer to its finale. We're probably due for another handful of random hiatuses. The only show Fox has airred simultaneously without random breaks is 24, but it used to be pretty bad a couple of years ago before they started this premiere in January end in May thing. It'd premiere in late October and then we'd get like a 6-week hiatus in November/December. :no:

In other news, Guillllllson still rules :drool:

i'm never going to understand the appeal of american idol.

i made you guys a ysi present.
http://s64. .com/d.aspx?id=1IHX32OCIU52Z1YAY735V2GSNW

:D

now i bet you really don't love me. i am having second thoughts though, god guillson might really be the best 56 minutes of the show ever, even better than the aforementioned air-drumming/air-pianoing/rocking out to baba o'riley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom