HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bee, am i still allowed in this thread, or do i have to go talk about the show with you-know-what-dumbass?

house stole that kid's ball :lol:

i didn't want to kill stacy either, which was a first. still can't wait until she's gone, though. only one more!!

Ditto and ditto. I was CRACKING THE FUCK UP when Wilson was having lunch with the nurse

yes :lol:

Glad to have you back, IWasBored. I was getting tired of chatting with QB in this thread :wink:

When I get home, I will cap my favorite scenes from 'Failure to Communicate' :dancing:

snapshot200601121420082gi3dh.jpg

got_edge said:
Glad to have you back, IWasBored. I was getting tired of chatting with QB in this thread :wink:

When I get home, I will cap my favorite scenes from 'Failure to Communicate' :dancing:

i'm only temporarily back. but i'm here now which i guess is all that actually matters. :lol:

screen caps :hyper:

don't cap house's ugly tie from the beginning scene with the medicaid guy hearing :no:

got_edge said:

I :heart: tomorrow's episode (Paternity)!

:drool:

that episode rules. ruuuuuuuuuuuules.

i don't have usa. don't know why i'm complaining though, i could just watch my dvds :der:

:dancing:

i was wondering if it was actually that color, or it was just the tv picture (thing's older than i am, no joke). and the way to find out was to tell you not to post a picture.

it really is that hideous :hyper:

this show is back on tuesday, right?

i tried reading spiolers and crap on some site, but the commentary that i had to wade through in order to find out what the episode was about was so freaking stupid. are these people watching the same show? half the time, i really don't know.

if i change my calendar...

here's an interesting statistic for you: approximately 17.4% of got_edge's toal posts at this site (or under that username anymore) are in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom