Hottest Girl Around !!! - Voting Thread!!! - Choose oyur pick among these 5 nominees!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
VOTING TIME: WHO'S IS THE HOTTEST GIRL AROUND ????

Ok, everyone... given that the other thread reached almost 500 posts, and although I am immensely proud of the Interferencers' response and want to thank you all for your participation, I want to make sure that I reward it by choosing the 'hottest girl around"...

Therefore, and in order not to drain Interference's server with threads way longer than 500 posts, this is a separate thread asking for your vote for one of these five nominees (based on everyone's reaction to the pics posted)...

There will be a price for either (i) the hottest girl herself, or (ii) the poster's of the winning girl's picture.

I chose three actresses, one singer and one "lesser known" girl, to prove that both could be equally "hot" and can represent female beauty in the same way... and with the same pride...

And the nominees are...

1. Charlize Theron

girl_charlize_theron009.jpg

2. Elisha Cuthbert

40883elisha_cuthbert-med.jpg

3. Andrea Corr

andrea341.jpg

4. Natalie Portman

natalie-portman.jpg

5. FlyYourKite's friend

Untitled-3.jpg

Kindly post your vote between now and Wednesday at 12:00 a.m. EST. I will tally them and announce the results on Thursday.

Thanks to all for participating. :up: :drool:

VOTE VOTE VOTE !!! (female voting strongly encouraged... :up: )

Last edited:
Also... bringing along the votes from the people that voted in the other thread (thanks! :up: ), so far we have:

2 votes for Natalie Portman.
1 for FlyyourKite's friend.

Remember, polls are open until tomorrow at 12:00 a.m. EST.

Let's also bring this thread up to 500 posts! :up: :up: :up:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
Can girls vote too? :yes:

If so, Natalie Portman hands down. :drool:

Girls SHOULD vote and are encouraged to do so...

I am surprised you didn't vote for your friend, though... :)

Sounds fair to me.

So far:

3 for Natalie Portman.
1 for Andrea Corr.
1 for Charlize Theron.
1 for FlyyourKite's friend (could you share with us her name... so I do not have to call it "your friend" anymore... :D ).

U2@NYC, can I make a request? Can you put a hotter picture of Andy up? lol. she's much hotter then in that picture. :D

thanks!

Infinitum98 said:
U2@NYC, can I make a request? Can you put a hotter picture of Andy up? lol. she's much hotter then in that picture. :D

thanks!

Certainly... but I cannot edit the post anymore :huh:

Therefore, feel free to advertise better pics of Andrea in this thread. After all, campaigning is definetly allowed! (same thing with other pictures of any of the five nominees).

I would like to nominate Elisha Cuthbert.

Andrea Corr? Wouldn't even be in my top 100 to be honest.

1. No
2. Ehh, not bad.
3. No
4. NO!
5. Prolly the best of the bunch.

Never been much for the famous types. I think we have a lot better looking girls right here on this forum. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom